The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
It's so bad. People made fun of NMIXX's "O.O," but this is probably the worst song Blackpink has released in a long time, and it's really bad. What a world where 4th gen group's like Purple Kiss spit out better Blackpink songs than Blackpink.
Eh, I beg to differ. I quite like "Pink Venom" as it reminds me of the David Guetta song "Hey Mama" featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha and Afrojack.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Blackpink is back with their second album, Born Pink. It was released today and here's the music video for their main single, "Shut Down":

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
N.Flying are set to release a new mini-album titled Dearest next month and it will be the last album to feature all members for the time being as Cha Hun and Kim Jae-hyun will be going on their mandatory military service by the end of the year.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
BTS could be going from seven to six as Jin is set turn 30 in December, meaning he'll likely be going on his mandatory military service since it's the age in which all able-bodied men must perform between 18 and 21 months of military service in the country.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
BTS could be going from seven to six as Jin is set turn 30 in December, meaning he'll likely be going on his mandatory military service since it's the age in which all able-bodied men must perform between 18 and 21 months of military service in the country.
And it's official. BTS will indeed be going to their mandatory military service soon starting with Jin after his 30th birthday in December.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Yesterday's NCT 127 concert at Jakarta was cut short due to safety reasons after chaos broke out that led 30 fans to faint in a crush.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Stray Kids' Maxident has reached the three million mark in sales.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts