Things in animation that haven't aged well

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I know this is a little off-topic, but what aged badly about Quantum Leap? All I know about the show is that it was a sci-fi cult classic.
Al, Al, Al. Super creep. The show also had Sam kissing and having sex with women who believe he is somebody else. That's rape. The Evil Leaper saga was also super gross.

aegisrawks

I dont wanna be mean to Fone Bone but are words like W and R allowed now? I thought this was a family friendly forum.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts