B...
Ba....
Bah.....
NO! NO! NO!
Not like this!!
NOT LIKE THIS!!
N-OOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OK K.O.!

This - this was so hard for me. Much too hard, but I know which of these two shows is stronger, deep in my heart. The one I paid more attention to deep down, even though I will always and forever be a Batman fan, was always OK K.O.!
I'm so sorry Batman fans. Oh so Sorry.
Batman The Brave and The Bold will always be an underrated classic worth checking out, but OK K.O. is one of CN's. BEST. UNDERRATED. SHOWS. EVER.
I have to vote for it (OK K.O.) on that principle alone.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I enjoyed OK K.O. and am pleasantly surprised to see it doing so well in the tournament, but for what it's worth, Batman: The Brave & the Bold gets my vote.

Light Lucario

Staff member
It's another really tough choice since I like both series. I think I'll give my vote to Batman: The Brave and the Bold. While it isn't my favorite animated Batman series, it was just really enjoyable, fun and different.

OK KO! Let's Be Heroes is a terrific show and I'm really glad that it is getting more love, so I'd be happy if it wins too.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Both of these shows ran for 3 seasons and ran for a similar amount of episodes (if you combine OK KO's episodes into half hours), but most fans would say that Brave and the Bold ran for the right amount of episodes, while most OK KO fans lament that it ended too soon. Maybe that's the difference, and why today's winner seems like an upset?

OK KO is the winner of the action conference, and will move onto the finals, starting in just a moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts