Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

kanc

According to zap2it, Nick quietly acquired another Netflix show: The Creature Cases, which will air on Mon Jun 24 at 1pm on NickJr block on Nick (after premiere of one hour special: Blaze and the Monster Machines - Video Game Land: A Monster Machine Super Special). It will also air on NickJr channel as well on later times on Mon Jun 24 as well.

Last edited:

Anthonyg3281

According to zap2it, Nick quietly acquired another Dreamworks show: The Creature Cases, which will air on Mon Jun 24 at 1pm on NickJr block on Nick (after premiere of one hour special: Blaze and the Monster Machines - Video Game Land: A Monster Machine Super Special). It will also air on NickJr channel as well on later times on Mon Jun 24 as well.
The Creature Cases is actually from Sony Pictures Television Kids (formerly Silvergate Media).

harry580

oh, if that's the case, I wonder what dreamworks thing did they acquired, could it be the future dreamworks movies like the bad guys & puss in boots 2

Anthonyg3281

oh, if that's the case, I wonder what dreamworks thing did they acquired, could it be the future dreamworks movies like the bad guys & puss in boots 2
That would be Gabby's Dollhouse, in which they acquired the broadcast rights for it last year and is currently still on their platforms.

kanc

The Creature Cases is actually from Sony Pictures Television Kids (formerly Silvergate Media).
Oops, I meant to say Netflix show. Sorry for wording of Dreamworks (Gabby's Dollhouse is a Netflix Dreamworks show). Yes, you're right, The Creature Cases is from Sony Pictures Television Kids.

kanc

UPDATE: According to zap2it, it appears NickJr channel will reschedule The Creature Cases to premiere on Monday July 1 at 3pm. It will also air on Nickelodeon NickJr block at 12pm on Mon Jul 1. It will continue every day (Mon-Thurs).

kanc

According to zap2it, Nickelodeon is premiering a movie: Clifford the Big Red Dog (2021) on Fri Jul 5 at 7pm.

Another movie premiere: Hotel Transylvania: Transformania (2022) on Sat Jul 13, in lead to KCA 2024!

Last edited:

aegisrawks

According to zap2it, Nickelodeon is premiering a movie: Clifford the Big Red Dog (2021) on Fri Jul 5 at 7pm.

Another movie premiere: Hotel Transylvania: Transformania (2022) on Sat Jul 13, in lead to KCA 2024!
This is an spectacularly smart move. I hope Nick catches on that having this sort of premieres support each other is a good idea.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
A new Loud House Halloween special is coming this year, per this interview.
This summer we have a lot of great episodes coming up, including Lynn playing a stunt double in Lincoln’s movie, and a fishing trip with Gramps and the cousins that goes very wrong. I’m also really excited about our epic Halloween special later this year.

aegisrawks

I may not like The Loud House but doing these sort of event movies is a very smart move. 150k is possible with these!

kanc

I may not like The Loud House but doing these sort of event movies is a very smart move. 150k is possible with these!

I posted in ratings thread, didn't you see?

No time to spy - 179,000!

aegisrawks

I posted in ratings thread, didn't you see?

No time to spy - 179,000!
I saw it but my memory failed, good! Such good ratings. If Nick is to survive they REALLY need to play smarter.

kanc

According to Miranda Cosgrove on interview, there will possibly be iCarly revival movie to wrap up closure.

I'm not certain if other actors like Nathan Kress and Jerry Trainor would return given after what happened on Quiet on Set. They unfollow Nick social media accounts.

Last edited:

kanc

Nickelodeon is doing even ANOTHER network premiere of movie: PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie (2023) on Fri Jul 19 at 11am, and repeats 7pm on same day!

1720098012999.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts