What if UPN didn't get rid of Children's Programming after the 2002-03 Season?

In an alternate scenario, suppose UPN didn't announce that their children's programming would leave in 2003 and instead Nelvana got to the rights first because Nelvana and Viacom were good friends. Would Nelvana Help UPN to make Saturday/Sunday Mornings and Weekday Afternoons stay afloat in 2003-2006 and beyond?

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
In an alternate scenario, suppose UPN didn't announce that their children's programming would leave in 2003 and instead Nelvana got to the rights first because Nelvana and Viacom were good friends. Would Nelvana Help UPN to make Saturday/Sunday Mornings and Weekday Afternoons stay afloat in 2003-2006 and beyond?
Last time, CBS Kidshow absolutely failed and kept FOX Kids barely safe. I think it would still be Disney's One Too or Jetix.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts