X-Men (2024 Relaunch, New Ongoing Series) Talkback (Spoilers)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
X-Men #1

91wT2Iu2noL._SY466_.jpg

Written by: Jed MacKay
Art by: Ryan Stegman

Synopsis:
"FROM THE ASHES! Krakoa is gone, ORCHIS has fallen... but the X-Men remain, always. Cyclops leads, because that is what he does. Beast builds, because that is what he does. And from their new home in Alaska, the X-Men raise a flag of defiance. Mutant business is their business. Join CYCLOPS, BEAST, MAGNETO, PSYLOCKE, KID OMEGA, TEMPER, MAGIK and JUGGERNAUT as new forces in the world move into position, battling for the destiny and philosophy of the mutant species."

Discuss this new ongoing comic series!

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Marvel just released a trailer for the new ongoing comic, out today:

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
like it, it goes back to the basics and that works well. Cyclops is awesome here and overall nice very nice

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
X-Men #2

91iCy9vtrzL._SY466_.jpg

Written by: Jed MacKay
Art by: Ryan Stegman

Synopsis:
INVASION! The X-Men fly to the rescue of a mutant in crisis in San Francisco. The problem? Alien invaders seem to have a similar idea. Six X-Men vs. an invading alien fleet? Sounds about right. PLUS: THE CONCLUSION OF DEADPOOL/WOLVERINE: WEAPON X-TRACTION!

Discuss this new ongoing comic series!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

As of yesterday morning already full NFL Slimetime Rookie Special has been added to youtube Nickelodeon.
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers turns 20 today. Disney Channel has the put the first episode on Youtube, no it's not on Disney Plus.
Will Maria Robotnik ever star in a Sonic cartoon as a regular or a recurring character?
As I don't have my community tab from YouTube anymore to write on (for now), I willl tell you here some of the things I will do to keep you somehow up-to-date. Tonight, the film I will be watching is one that once again reminds me that Disney is still 100 and I can still celebrate.
I'm glad Teens Titans Go doesn't get much hate anymore, but the damage had been done when Christina Miller left CN in 2019. People should have given her a chance and she pushed a lot when it comes to the CN app.

Featured Posts