X-Men (2024 Relaunch, New Ongoing Series) Talkback (Spoilers)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
X-Men #1

91wT2Iu2noL._SY466_.jpg

Written by: Jed MacKay
Art by: Ryan Stegman

Synopsis:
"FROM THE ASHES! Krakoa is gone, ORCHIS has fallen... but the X-Men remain, always. Cyclops leads, because that is what he does. Beast builds, because that is what he does. And from their new home in Alaska, the X-Men raise a flag of defiance. Mutant business is their business. Join CYCLOPS, BEAST, MAGNETO, PSYLOCKE, KID OMEGA, TEMPER, MAGIK and JUGGERNAUT as new forces in the world move into position, battling for the destiny and philosophy of the mutant species."

Discuss this new ongoing comic series!

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Marvel just released a trailer for the new ongoing comic, out today:

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
like it, it goes back to the basics and that works well. Cyclops is awesome here and overall nice very nice

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Name one studio, brand or company that has gone bankrupt as a result of embracing diversity. Just one. I'll wait.

Very interesting. It's great to see that Ouweleen wanted to push Adult Swim internationally.
PinkieLopBun breathed sanity into my mind. CN isnt THAT BAD after all then.
aegisrawks wrote on Mejo's profile.
Where is that lil mouse from he's super cute!
Considering the very unpredictable nature of the cartoon industry, where shows are getting cancelled very abruptly, I’m starting to get worried nowadays whenever a cartoon today ends a season with a hook for the next one or a cliffhanger, considering how many of them go unresolved.

Featured Posts