“Checkered Past” News & Discussion

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
The schedule for July 29th updated and the sixth What a Cartoon to air that night is... Johnny Bravo. The original pilot.

The line-up for August 5th should be out soon.
I was going to post, yet you already beat me to it lol

But yeah, this is actually good news. Maybe this could lead to Johnny Bravo the series coming to Checkered Past in the future? Who knows.

Still, I'm excited about it.

BlooMac

Wow, it was about time Checkered Past pulled something new! I hope the Johnny Bravo pilot indicates that the series may finally be coming. Also, when was the last time the Cow and Chicken pilot aired, considering it was banned?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I'm especially curious about the Powerpuff Girls. I can kind of understand why they're not currently adding the show to the line-up, but would the What a Cartoon pilots be off-limits, as well?

I think only Dexter has aired its pilot (well, minus the WAC intro) since it was also included in one of the early episodes.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Maybe they'll do a night of Courage and the "Chicken from Outer Space" trilogy.

Not sure if Johnny Bravo will be joining the actual line-up but it would be cool. For now I'd settle with the pilot episodes airing, maybe even "Jungle Boy". Also not sure what to make of the Brak puppet footage.

(Funnily enough, I was working on an article for the site about the block's uncertain future to be published next month, then all of these news and updates started coming out...)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers turns 20 today. Disney Channel has the put the first episode on Youtube, no it's not on Disney Plus.
Will Maria Robotnik ever star in a Sonic cartoon as a regular or a recurring character?
As I don't have my community tab from YouTube anymore to write on (for now), I willl tell you here some of the things I will do to keep you somehow up-to-date. Tonight, the film I will be watching is one that once again reminds me that Disney is still 100 and I can still celebrate.
I'm glad Teens Titans Go doesn't get much hate anymore, but the damage had been done when Christina Miller left CN in 2019. People should have given her a chance and she pushed a lot when it comes to the CN app.

awinger24 wrote on Goldstar!'s profile.
You were right and I was wrong. Whatever I was fearing about in the past was uncalled for. I do wish things get better in Hollywood soon.

Featured Posts