Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Dad/American Dad

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Peter/Family Guy

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

SS4goku

Toonmaster said:
Kim Possible, Kim Possible. I mean, I used to watch the show as if I enjoyed it, but whenever I watch now, the thoughts of one poster keep running around my mind: if Kim is so smart, why does she need Wade or Ron?

Your right on the Wade part but Ron as we seen in her movie "Kim Possible So The Drama" Kim is like madly in love with Ron because they have been best friends since little kids. So that's the reason why she keeps Ron around don't know about Wade. Plus Tb400 if Zatch loves Kiryo the way you say he does than:eek: , that's all i'm saying. All yea i'm adding a poll so feel free to vote whose the worst character is.

SS4goku

True I guess, but I always thought that was a whole big misunderstanding on their part.

Sailor Moon- All series

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
Space Chief said:
Has anyone mentioned the Super Duper Sumos yet?
Noone has maybe because this thread reflects main characters you hate from shows you can at the very least sit through. Super Duper Sumos is an awful cartoon in every sense of the word.

Gotta agree with Ash from Pokemon, specially in the Jotho season. Thankfully he has gotten more likeable for the Advance era.

SS4goku

Jave said:
Noone has maybe because this thread reflects main characters you hate from shows you can at the very least sit through. Super Duper Sumos is an awful cartoon in every sense of the word.

Gotta agree with Ash from Pokemon, specially in the Jotho season. Thankfully he has gotten more likeable for the Advance era.

Yea he is less annoying but still he's so stupid at times.

DaphHime

*grin*
Crash said:
Mostly, I've only managed to 'hate' various anime characters. A couple animes, notably DBZ and Naruto, manage to have main characters that are just plain annoying (Goku, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) yet have an amazing cast of secondary characters (Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, Shikamaru, Ino, Rock Lee, Neji, etc.). So I end up watching the shows and hating the main character for wasting airtime that could be going to the secondary characters.

I half agree with you about Naruto. I don't hate the main characters, but I do fined the secondary characters far more interesting. Team 10 (Shikamaru, Ino and Choji) in particular.

Same for Scooby Doo, as an American example. I don't really care that much about Scooby but I like the human characters.

SS4goku

DaphHime said:
I half agree with you about Naruto. I don't hate the main characters, but I do fined the secondary characters far more interesting. Team 10 (Shikamaru, Ino and Choji) in particular.

Same for Scooby Doo, as an American example. I don't really care that much about Scooby but I like the human characters.

Man scooby was the one and only reason why i watched scooby-doo, he's tight.:cool:

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Gatomon41 said:
Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed

I could partially tolerate Kira in SEED, but Destiny ruined him. He became a god-like entity with every major ability going and never really questioning his own actions. He's such a puppet for Lacus.

Conan-san

HellCat said:
I could partially tolerate Kira in SEED, but Destiny ruined him. He became a god-like entity with every major ability going and never really questioning his own actions. He's such a puppet for Lacus.
Though he got realy REALY pown'd by Shinn, that should of been the real end of SeeD.

HeeHaw9

Capitan
I hated Kai during the first season of beyblade, then he stole my heart in the third, and I've always disliked Daichi. Stupid kid.:p

oofadoofa

First off, concerning the poll, I'd like to ask, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH AANG?
Now to the topic, I do like Ray Ray, but I agree his voice can get annoying. I agree that Goku is a complete idiot. I mean when he gave Cell that Sensu bean...Anyway, I too would have to go with Ash. And yes, how hard could it possibly be for Pokemon to say actual words? I mean if some can do it(Meowth, Mewtwo, ect.)....

SSJ Jake

Pony Sue is Pony
Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)- Not only do the new episodes of The Simpsons suck, but Homer's gotten so annoying down to the point when you just want to ***** slap his face.

Steve Smith (American Dad)- While I find most of the characters from American Dad to be uninspired and not that great, Steve has got to be the worst. I find him so annoying and obnoxious.

Most characters from the english dubbed version of One Piece- I'm not sure if this counts exactly since it's only in the dub, but damn, I'm shock that 4Kids could actually make me hate lovable characters. Even if they did whip out an uncut DVD, if they still used these voice actors, it'd still be crap.

Dog (Catdog)- I hated him so much, down to the point that I wanted to put him to sleep. Oh well, with the show cancelled, at least it's the next best thing.

Toad (The Super Mario Bros.: Super Show!)- Okay, I don't really hate him, I just find him pointless.

Simon Belmont (Captain N: The Game Master)- Take a bad-ass vampire killer and turn him into an obnoxious, womanizing, prissy pretty boy, and you got a pretty bad character.

There are more that I hate, but I can't think of them right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

SS4goku

HeeHaw9 said:
I hated Kai during the first season of beyblade, then he stole my heart in the third, and I've always disliked Daichi. Stupid kid.:p

I always like Kai because he acted like a badass and he always takes the hard unlike Tyson always wanting the spotlight. His team said they split up because they wanted to know who was the best but really the reason was because he's a Ingrate brat. Plus SSJ loving the avatar

Zinal

The Blackhand is Final
I hate main characters that think they are cool but they act like idiots. And I also hate main characters that are the hero, in every episode.

Ashleigh

Unrepentant Hippie
Let's see:

Peter (Family Guy)- He's just a jerk, actually, most of the characters are, but he's by far the worst.
Cartman(South Park)-A racist, sexist, homophobic Anti-Semite in a cartoon doesn't automatically become acceptable just because you make him an kid (nice try, Matt and Trey).
Timmy Turner(FOP)-He's just a nasty brat who treats everyone like crap.
Cosmo(FOP)-Not only a moron, but a jerk. Wanda should kick him to the street and find herself someone better.

Later...

judyindisguise

Ashleigh said:
Let's see:

Peter (Family Guy)- He's just a jerk, actually, most of the characters are, but he's by far the worst.
Cartman(South Park)-A racist, sexist, homophobic Anti-Semite in a cartoon doesn't automatically become acceptable just because you make him an kid (nice try, Matt and Trey).
Timmy Turner(FOP)-He's just a nasty brat who treats everyone like crap.
Cosmo(FOP)-Not only a moron, but a jerk. Wanda should kick him to the street and find herself someone better.

Later...

Truer words were never spoken. I will say that in Cartman's case, he's often put down because of his views, which is more than I can say for the creators of Peter and Cosmo (interesting, isn't it, that those creators used to work together? I don't know about McFarlane, but it's obvioius that Hartman's Christianity doesn't prevent him from bashing women. Thank you Jesus! :D )

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

One nick@nite promo aired during Nickelodeon commercial breaks just today.
and tonight, the feature I am choosing to watch for what is left of the Summer Movie Nights marathon I created for myself is an animated film I did watch before, on TV, but not from the very start, plus I don't even know if I saw it till the very end.

MV5BYjBkM2RjMzItM2M3Ni00N2NjLWE3NzMtMGY4MzE4MDAzMTRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

some updates on 3 big Kids TV channels websites and apps..
Now here is something I never though I would see from (HBO) Max in America. Finally adding some classics that haven't been put there before!!! And yes, those are all coming this September

Featured Posts