"Avengers: Doomsday" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
To be honest there are enough characters in the wind for a large team but then that begs the question of how you manage actors' schedules, writing, bringing them all together and making them work as a team, etc.
They did it before. But it's likely whichever actors are involved in 5 and Secret Wars, will simply have to turn down a lot of projects and backburner some passion projects for the next 2-3 years like what I would think the Infinity War and Endgame casts had to. Another question is are they going to be fairly compensated for doing so?

Frontier

Staff member
They did it before. But it's likely whichever actors are involved in 5 and Secret Wars, will simply have to turn down a lot of projects and backburner some passion projects for the next 2-3 years like what I would think the Infinity War and Endgame casts had to. Another question is are they going to be fairly compensated for doing so?
Ah the struggles of being popular and in-demand actors on-top of having to appear in an ongoing Cinematic Universe...when they can even figure out where to put you :p.

Medinnus

Staff member
Weird seeing a guy I read comics from writing screenplays for comic book movies :p.
Let me tell you a not-so-big secret - when comic writers stop being viable in the comics market as writers, working in the film/TV industry is often the next landing spot; the list is endless, but includes luminaries of the silver and bronze age like Len Wein, Fabian Nicieza, Marv Wolfman, Larry Hama, Mark Evanier, the entire Man of Action writer group (of Ben 10 fame) etc. The list is long and honored.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Could be for a Secret Wars appearance...
6/24: The reports says both.

6/27: An insider lays out the roster but stresses to be "similar to how it somewhat banded together near the 2nd half of Avengers: Infinity War, but there wasn’t a true sense of union," TVA will play a central role, and "expect variants for these upcoming movies. Variants of who or what, I am unable to specifically disclose at this time, except, some are fan favorites and others are new faces." I think Captain Carter has been rumored already but now Kahhori is, too.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts