Barbie Netflix/YouTube Projects (News And Discussion Thread)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
It looks like we have another confirmed voice actor. Barbie Brooklyn Roberts will be voiced by Diamond White, replacing Amber May and Tatiana Varria.

Amber Hollinger is attached as a director on the show. She's had a lot of credits, such as being a storyboard artist for a lot of Disney and Warner Brothers DVD movies, and worked as a director on shows like Housebroken, Stillwater, High Guardian Spice, and Hamster And Gretel.

Seth Kearsley mentions Arcane, Spiderman Into The Spider Verse, and The Mitchells Vs The Machines as inspirations for the show's visual look.

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Diamond White who as I said on the thread off forum was the voice of Ruby of Sofia the First and Lunella Lafayette/Moon Girl on Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Sparklefan1234 wrote on Classic Speedy's profile.
I just saw this on Reddit and instantly thought of you. ;)

Least favourite cartoon?

For me it's Poochini, I dislike the torment that Poochini goes through most of the time.
It's been 17 years and 17 days since the Problem Solverz pilot for Adult Swim (Neon Knome) was made! Even though I do prefer the final product, I think this pilot would make for a good series on [as].
Episode 2 of The Amazing Digital Circus just crossed the 100 million views mark!

I dont know if CNNickFan is a new member or an old one I didnt notice before but I loved their post on Jamie Kellner. A much needed voice of Reason

Featured Posts