"Bugs Bunny Builders" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

awinger24

Cartoon Network is airing season 2B episodes starting August 5th.

Prime Video listed the synopsis for Season 2B.

8/5 - "Looney Tunes" - The Looney Builders are hired by Mayor Leghorn to build the venue for the Looney Games. They soon become overwhelmed by the job and must ask for help.
8/6 - "The Great Flying Flea" - The Looney Builders discover Zippy, an acrobatic flea, living on Sylvester's back. They build Zippy a flea circus to try and convince him to relocate and relieve Sylvester's itch.
8/7 - "The Snuffles" - The Looney Builders are hired to build an outdoor movie theater in the park. Lola is sick, but she doesn't want to admit it and miss out on all the fun.
8/8 - "Rainy Day" - When it starts to rain outside, Porky hopes to show The Looney Builders that they can still have fun inside by building a fort.
8/9 - "Bugs and the Beanstalk" - The Looney Builders build a castle for Elmer the Giant. They admire his toys and use them without his permission.
August 5ths episode is titled “Looney Games”.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Cartoon Network is airing season 2B episodes starting August 5th.

Prime Video listed the synopsis for Season 2B.

8/5 - "Looney Games" - The Looney Builders are hired by Mayor Leghorn to build the venue for the Looney Games. They soon become overwhelmed by the job and must ask for help.
8/6 - "The Great Flying Flea" - The Looney Builders discover Zippy, an acrobatic flea, living on Sylvester's back. They build Zippy a flea circus to try and convince him to relocate and relieve Sylvester's itch.
8/7 - "The Snuffles" - The Looney Builders are hired to build an outdoor movie theater in the park. Lola is sick, but she doesn't want to admit it and miss out on all the fun.
8/8 - "Rainy Day" - When it starts to rain outside, Porky hopes to show The Looney Builders that they can still have fun inside by building a fort.
8/9 - "Bugs and the Beanstalk" - The Looney Builders build a castle for Elmer the Giant. They admire his toys and use them without his permission.
I'm a bit surprised at Elmer being in the episode given how, other than some images in Cousin Billy, no human characters associated with the Looney Tunes have appeared on the show.

awinger24

I'm a bit surprised at Elmer being in the episode given how, other than some images in Cousin Billy, no human characters associated with the Looney Tunes have appeared on the show.
I think they managed to work around that rule by making him a humanoid giant based on his appearance in Beanstalk Bunny. And it’s a fairy tale themed episode. There will be a Halloween episode this season and Witch Hazel could appear. Another title on EIDR, “Yosemite Sam”, could be interesting if the Looney Builders travel to some Western village outside of Looneyburg.

We got a Christmas episode, “Santa’s Toyshop”. If they are using supernatural or fantasy characters, that could be an exception to the “no humans” mandate.

Yoyo Dodo and Miss Prissy are confirmed to appear based on the titles on EIDR later in the season. Sniffles, Pete Puma and Sam Sheepdog could be getting their own episodes later on too. I wouldn’t expect Granny to appear but if they were finally allowed to use Pepé Le Pew without depicting him problematic but opting for a personality that is friendly like in Baby Looney Tunes, it should be a surprise. But if he is still held off out of caution even after the merger, there probably wasn’t a good idea for him. A cameo wouldn’t hurt but I can understand why he was opted out and Penelope Pussycat is taking his place temporarily.

awinger24

The episodes are not streaming this month and not in September.

There is no explanation why the newest batch of Bugs Bunny Builders episodes got pulled from Cartoon Network when it was planned to air this August, and it was also supposed to go on Max before WBD changed plans.

What is also weird is that WB went ahead and promoted the new episodes anyway without notifying anybody about the last mintue delay.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

One nick@nite promo aired during Nickelodeon commercial breaks just today.
and tonight, the feature I am choosing to watch for what is left of the Summer Movie Nights marathon I created for myself is an animated film I did watch before, on TV, but not from the very start, plus I don't even know if I saw it till the very end.

MV5BYjBkM2RjMzItM2M3Ni00N2NjLWE3NzMtMGY4MzE4MDAzMTRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

some updates on 3 big Kids TV channels websites and apps..
Now here is something I never though I would see from (HBO) Max in America. Finally adding some classics that haven't been put there before!!! And yes, those are all coming this September

Featured Posts