C&C - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - "Entertainment District Arc" [1/13/24-3/23/24]

Nobodyman

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Episode 44
"No Matter How Many Lives"
3/23 at 12:30 AM
SEASON FINALE!

Previously on Demon Slayer: Tanjiro survives his fall but is confronted by Gyutaro, who mocks his inability to protect Nezuko and his friends, slamming him around the burning city. He offers to transform him but Tanjiro responds by head-butting him, secretly stabbing him with a poisoned kunai. With Gyutaro immobilized, he attempts his Hinokami Kagura once more to behead him. Daki intervenes but is attacked by Zenitsu, reaching her neck with his fastest form. Gyutaro removes the kunai and recovers. Before he can kill Tanjiro, Tengen, having halted the poison's effects, intervenes, battling Gyutaro despite his wounds. Seeing his chance, Tanjiro reaches Gyutaro's neck but is stabbed in the jaw. His scar transforms into a fiery mark, giving him the strength to slice through. Zenitsu loses momentum without cutting Daki's neck but is joined by Inosuke, revealing he moved his internal organs upon getting stabbed, causing Gyutaro to miss his heart. The Demon Slayers simultaneously behead the siblings, but in the aftermath, Gyutaro’s body suddenly erupts with blood blades, destroying the city.

Tonight: In the aftermath, Tanjiro and Nezuko search for the others. Suma pleads for Tengen to live. As the siblings continue their search, Tanjiro smells the scent and saw Demons arguing viciously. Gyutaro recalls his past.

NOTE: Tonight's episode is the season finale and also an extended episode that will run up through 1:15 AM. No word yet on whether Season 3 will be airing in the near future, so be sure to show your support!

No matter how many lives we have, let's try to make them ones in which we don't post spoilers.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: Hey, you didn't screw it up after all.

Hay, can we get a medic?

Can't a girl get her beauty rest around here?

Where are all the deadbeat husbands gonna sell their wives to work off their gambling debts now?

Yeah, maybe don't try to move around quite yet.

Boar's head looking dead meat right now.

When could Nezuko do that?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
For a moment there, I thought we'd lost another Hasihra.

You're really gonna spend your last moments arguing like Bleach characters?

"If you were on your own, you'd be dead by now!"
Yet she's with you, and she's about to die.

Born in a red light district to an overworked courtesan. Yeek.

Why would a customer leave a sickle behind?

I hope this doesn't take an incestuous turn.

No means no.

Steada treated, we got tricked. Steada kisses, we got kicked.

I know you're near death, but do you have a minute to talk about our Lord?

Let's not say it was her fault for not letting him go to bed with a 13-year-old.

At least don't let her feet get hot as you walk through hell.

Congrats on beating a Six, I guess.

Everyone fights, no one quits. Don't do your job, I'll kill you myself.

Well, a decidedly happier ending than the last one.

Meanwhile, on the set of Kakurenbo...

"Let's go home...in a flashy way!"
As flashy as you can manage with those injuries.

Group hug!

So where to next? ...apart from a zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:

animePWNS

1955-2024
And so ends the arc. Some of the images in the normal ED like Tengen looking off in the distance made me think all his wives would die, but that wasn't the case. Though I wish we got some confirmation that enough people were evacuated, like show them trying to rebuild.

Sayonara, Gyutaro and Ume.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
No surprise mostly everyone would be a bawling mess at the end and Inosuke would be hungry. :D And tiny Nezuko carrying Tanjiro around was adorbs.

Suma's reactions to Iguro the Serpent Hashira were spot on, lol. No shocker that Uzui was going to retire. But loved that he managed to surprise Iguro by naming Tanjiro as his potential replacement.

And again, no surprise Gyutaro and Daki had a terrible life. And off they go into hell together.

Huhn, so Kagaya and Muzan are related. And based on appearances, Kagaya's affliction is some kind of demon poison but he's somehow lived for a long time with it like a curse.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I had given up on Toonami getting the rest of the series, so I'm pleasantly surprised that the Toonami audience has now caught up with the rest of the audience(minus the "movie" that aired).

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
I had given up on Toonami getting the rest of the series, so I'm pleasantly surprised that the Toonami audience has now caught up with the rest of the audience(minus the "movie" that aired).

Actually Swordsmith Village hasn't aired yet. They be two seasons behind pretty soon.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!

Featured Posts