C&C - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - "Move Forward!" [12/2]

Nobodyman

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Episode 31
"Move Forward!"

Previously on Demon Slayer: Tanjiro's intruder finds himself in Tanjiro's subconsciousness. Figments of his spirit guide him to the spiritual core but he relents, unwilling to harm such a pure-hearted soul. Tanjiro awakens and discovers his peers deep asleep. Nezuko burns the ropes off the wrists of the Demon Slayers, which awakens the passengers. They attack Tanjiro, who knocks them out. Tanjiro spares his passenger, after learning how sick and desperate he was. When Zenitsu and Inosuke fail to awaken, Tanjiro tasks Nezuko with protecting the passengers and climbs onto the roof, meeting Enmu. He attacks Lower One, who repeatedly forces him into unconsciousness. However, he is unaffected by knowing to commit suicide in his dreams and beheads him. Enmu does not fade into ash and he gleefully reveals that he has fused with the entire train. Inosuke then awakens and assists Tanjiro in battling the demon.

Tonight: The battle with Enmu continues as Inosuke, Zenitsu and Rengoku awaken from the spell. Tanjiro and Inosuke try to pinpoint the demon's weak spot, while the others focus on protecting the passengers in the train.

Let us move forward without any spoilers.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: Well, they already did Winnie the Pooh and the Banana Splits. I guess a Thomas the Tank Engine horror movie was inevitable.

imma train lol

Dutiful dreamers, wake unto me
Demons have gone on a murdering spree...

Last edited:

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
This is why I'd rather drive.

Of course superstitious Inosuke had to be right on the button.

I don't think this train will reach its destination.

Oh good, Nezuko gets to do stuff.

Oh right, Zenitsu has a sleep mode.

Sorry, buddy, but there's only one buffet car on this train.

"Rengoku is protecting five cars all by himself!...Inosuke's found the enemy's weak spot!...Zenitsu and Nezuko are fighting too!"
That was for those of you who have tuned in late.

Uhh, boar dude, I don't think he even knows what's going on.

I didn't let you save me because I like you or anything!

A vertebrate train. Fancy that.

Thank for the mental image of a teenage boy slitting his own throat over and over.
Eventually you do it in your dreams enough times you eventually slip up and kill yourself for real.

I only have eyes for you.

Now you just have to stop the train from crashing.

And I thought my dreams were weird.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Oops, killing the demon derails the train. Everyone will be all right.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

happy 4th of july
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!

Featured Posts