C&C - Learning With Pibby [4/1]

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Be ready for whatever happens tonight at midnight! Expect this thread to update as it happens.

EDIT: It's Pibby time!
EDIT #2: Eh... It's kinda Pibby. It seems to be mostly Pibby bumpers/interjections with the normal lineup.

Last edited:

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Pibby has also taken over the Adult Swim hub on HBO Max.

FPPixfCWUCU99H-.jpg

Zorak Masaki

I was suspecting that Pibby would be the April Fools Joke, glad to see I was right. Baba O Reily needs to be used in the Pibby show proper (or better yet, get a cover version that replaces the Teenage Wasteland chorus with Cartoon Wasteland). Wonder if the stunt will continue tonight in the beginning hours of AS (wouldnt mind seeing Pibby in the world of Tuca and Bertie).

Last edited:

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Wonder if the stunt will continue tonight in the beginning hours of AS (wouldnt mind seeing Pibby in the world of Tuca and Bertie).

Probably not. Whenever AS decides to take advantage of the block's pre-midnight hours on April 1 (which is pretty rare, by the way--they've only ever done it three times), it's usually something completely different.

TargetmasterJoe

The Darkness is already spreading to our world!

No, not really. But folks are finding out that a billboard advertising Adult Swim on HBO Max just got Pibby'd!

At this rate, I'm gonna be really surprised if we don't get a legit Pibby announcement later down the line.

Zorak Masaki

I also thought it was kind of interesting the choice of episodes:

Rick and Morty was about things being not what they seemed to be.
Eric Andre had an unexpected murder (similar to the glitch corruption coming out of nowhere)
ATHF was about someone getting possessed (much like what happened to Bun Bun)
And Joe Pera happened to end with Baba O'Reily, which ended up fitting Pibby's walk through the snow.

Only Smiling Friends and Birdgirl seemed like random episodes (though there arent enough eps to choose from for either show).

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
The Darkness is already spreading to our world!

No, not really. But folks are finding out that a billboard advertising Adult Swim on HBO Max just got Pibby'd!

Ha, this is my image, but it's just my luck that someone took it, posted it elsewhere, and received more traction than I have.

But it's cool to see how people are enjoying the effort [as] is putting into Pibby. We're sure to see more of this story in the near future.

TargetmasterJoe

Ha, this is my image, but it's just my luck that someone took it, posted it elsewhere, and received more traction than I have.

But it's cool to see how people are enjoying the effort [as] is putting into Pibby. We're sure to see more of this story in the near future.
Oh shoot, I’m sorry. I legit didn't know this was yours. I just found it and thought "hey, cool (if creepy)," so I just shared it without a second thought.

Sorry again.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts