Cartoon Characters that remind you of other Cartoon Characters

LeatherJeans

Genderbending=Awesomeness !
Now, what other Cartoon Characters remind you of other other Cartoon Characters....

Like Chowder reminds me of Flapjack while Flapjack reminds me of Chowder.

Why Flapjack reminds me of Chowder is there personality and how everything is similar.
First of all, they have a master to learn from and there learning something from them. (Flapjack's to be an adventurer and Chowder a Great Chef)
There parents are both unknown also and how they act is crazy and silly.

Jimmy Two-Shoes's hair-do reminds me of what Flapjack's hair is. In "A cold day in Miseryville" his hair was brushed down just like Flapjack's was in "The Sweet Life" and "Tee Hee Tummy Tums"

Mikey from Recess reminds me of Owen from the Total Drama series when he eats random snacks.

Now, tell me. Just like what the title of this topic said.

Cartman

Flute Player
Well, to start off....

Brom Bones from Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow reminds me of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. They are both very strong men and are seen as heroes in the towns in which they reside. They both go after the most beautiful woman in town. The difference between the two men is that Brom gets to marry his dream girl while Gaston does not.

Madame Medusa from the Rescuers is practically Cruella DeVille's American cousin. Not surprising since the writers were originally going to use Cruella as the villain in the film.

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
Tommy from Robotboy reminds me of Mac from Foster's. He looks just like Mac with bleached hair.

chalmers

Role Model
Erin Esurance basically look like a grown-up Kim Possible.

Huh, I never thought of that, Erin Esurance always reminds me of a girl I knew in high school (I guess I still know her since she works at a local Target and I see her from time to time.)

The characters of Krusty The Clown and the clown from Garfield, can't remember his name, always remind me of each other.

EJLD4Ever

Animation Student
Lizzie Devine from Codename: Kids Next Door had always reminded me of Babs Bunny of Tiny Toons because they both wear yellow shirts and purple skirts.

For similar reasons, Isabella from Phineas & Ferb always reminded me of Helga from Hey Arnold.

Lord Pumpkin

Huh, I never thought of that, Erin Esurance always reminds me of a girl I knew in high school (I guess I still know her since she works at a local Target and I see her from time to time.)

The characters of Krusty The Clown and the clown from Garfield, can't remember his name, always remind me of each other.

Binky the Clown.

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
Heather from Total Drama Island and Sissi from Code Lyoko. I know, probably just because they're both the "mean girl".

Also Don Wei from Oban Star-Racers and Moe from The Simpsons. I have no idea why.

judyindisguise

Mikey from Kappa Mikey reminds me of Fry from Futurama.

And Jimmy from Jimmy Two Shoes reminds me a little of Spongebob. Both are unsinkably optimistic characters who irritate and harass the grumps around them.

Darkdawn

I Am Here
I see a couple of similar characters between Foster's and Flapjack. K'nuckles is exactly like Bloo both in personality(DUH!) and design (blue and door-shaped, though K'nuckles wears pirate/sailor clothes). And Bubbie is so much like Frankie; a sweet, caring person yet quite angry and threatening when provoked. Her neverending bickering with K'nuckles is funny just like when Frankie bickers with Bloo.

And speaking of Foster's, the toychest imaginary friend in Foster's "Destination Imagination" is kinda like Bat Mite from Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Omnipotent and cute, yet desperate and utterly possessive of their only friend.

Phineas & Ferb is basically an inverted Dexter's Laboratory -- a boy genius and his annoying sister. Only here, the boy genius always succeeds with his plans and the sister is smart and sassy, yet fails to deliberately bust her brothers (unlike Dee Dee who typically ruins Dexter's schemes in her dumb and sweetly oblivious way).

Master Toon

Carl the Evil Cockroach Wizard (Yin Yang Yo!) reminds me of Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy (Dave the Barbarian) for a few reasons.

- Both have long names

- Both talk the same way

- Both of them are short

- Both of the have capes

- Both have incredible magic power but they don't use it properly

- Both love monologuing

LOL. Same here.

CartoonCrazy

Is Looney-Tuney
Daffy Duck reminds me of Sylvester quite often (and vise-versa), mainly because they both sound similar (just Daffy is sped up), and both spit a lot.

soundmonkey44

Melancholic Man.
90% of all modern anime characters! LULZ. But seriously most characters these days do look alot alike or can be compared to characters from other seires.:anime::evil:

LeatherJeans

Genderbending=Awesomeness !

And Jimmy from Jimmy Two Shoes reminds me a little of Spongebob. Both are unsinkably optimistic characters who irritate and harass the grumps around them.

Ha ha. I didn't even know Two-Shoes can relate with the Sponge! :sweat:
And Mikey does remind me of a younger version of Fry!

Monterey Jack

Rescue Rangers always reminded me of the Rescuers.

That's because the series was supposed to be The Rescuers, but they decided to do a big-screen Rescuers sequel instead and inserted Chip and Dale instead of Bernard and Bianca.

Back on topic...Omi from Xiaolin Showdown reminds me of Charlie Brown.

Atomius

Hmm i'd agree with Moe and Randall, Mikey and Owen and Helga and Isabella... those are the three abovementioned references which i can see the best. I'd add some myself, but my memory doesn't obey me very well... and often works by itself. However i shall give it a shot for the sake of it.

Hmm...well i can't think of any.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts