Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

Nothing on CN Italy, see the post above me.

Hopefully we haven't misinterpreted the words by the PR manager, thinking that a campaign is not a rebrand, but just a campaign, at least for the time being.

But I don't think so! That would be very stupid

However, again, this promo is airing on the channel in Italian:

@RegularCapital maybe CN UK will be luckier, although I doubt that
CN UK has a specific and known date, not speculation

Francisque

I get it might even be mid-July at this point for the actual rebrand, while early July for the campaign

Once again, England (not even the whole of the UK, which has different Summer holiday traditions) wins over the rest, probably:confused:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
I watched Cartoon Network CEE a minute later than 6:00 and found the Teen Titans go. I don't know if it was rebranding or not
CEE didn't rebrand either, I checked it 10-20 mins ago. So the other users were right: the rebrand will happen later on this month.

Francisque

At least on the italian version, currently running single pieces of information for each stunt of the stuff found in the 60 mins long promo, e.g. the kid explaining why he wants to be a green boy, and so on

See, I said that don't get hopes up on a July 1st rebrand. Next possible date is July 4th, where some feeds might get the new look.
July 15 or 22 is another possible date, and that's also a Friday, your usual rebrand date for rebrands of UK is Friday "before" the Summer break, so it's not to be excluded

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
1656687795207.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts