Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cézar_Delacierra

CN CEE schedule for this week

Ok I know the schedules are not exact and incomplete, but the other guy who used to post the Central European channel schedules stopped for unknown reasons

CN CEE is increasingly tedious shows Boomerang already have more screen time than any other original CN, for me is only interesting and that they still keep Clarence, I miss and see this show here.
Fbvk9R3WIAAaAJe (1).png

TVArchive

CN RSEE schedule is the most boring

The Amazing World of Gumball, Bakugan: Battle Planet, Looney Tunes Cartoons, Total Dramarama, Jellystone, The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe, Teen Titans Go, Be Cool, Scooby-Doo, Victor & Valentino, New Looney Tunes, Grizzy and the Lemmings.

they removed Angelo Rules at the end of August

BloggerHU

Maybe they will now use more Dimensional for another year. Who really knows. They're capable of anything. I must say though that for example today's schedule is terrible. It's just Grizzy and Tom and Jerry. When will the marathons be finally gone?
Not in October.

Next September CN Europe/UK has 30 years. You think they will celebrate?
There will be a new programme block, The Cartoon Network Birthday Bash or something like that (A Cartoon Network szülinapi hacacáréja in hungarian) in all month long. But the schedule won't change, so I don't know yet what it will be. Maybe something between the shows, during the breaks.

StrikersSeventyOG

Not in October.

There will be a new programme block, The Cartoon Network Birthday Bash or something like that (A Cartoon Network szülinapi hacacáréja in hungarian) in all month long. But the schedule won't change, so I don't know yet what it will be. Maybe something between the shows, during the breaks.

According to my friends in the Philippines also celebrate the 30th in CN PH by airing old shows and some new shows. And, is no sign 30th CN anniversary in the rest of Asia yet.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
There are 2 cons with that block for me.
1. During the block's time, I'm (and we're all) in school, so the fall break would be the only time I would watch it.
2. And even worse, I don't have CN. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts