Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

narq

Jade Armor is coming soon to Cartoon Network EMEA/MENA.

German feeds will also get it soon.

J10

Cartoon Network UK too!
It’s already mentioned.
Jade Armor is coming soon to Cartoon Network EMEA/MENA.

J10

The current state of Cartoon Network Russia?
It's now called CN SEE, because it's no longer available in Russia, due to the conflict between Russians and Ukrainians. Six months ago, we have mentioned that the channel will not come back to the country, as the conflict lasted longer. I guess distribution changes will occur, and that feed merger with another feed would occur in the future, and also they may air CN SEE only in CIS countries (e.g. Kazakhstan), just like TLC CIS (Formerly called TLC Russia).

Last edited:

TVArchive

It's now called CN SEE, because it's no longer available in Russia, due to the conflict between Russians and Ukrainians. Six months ago, we have mentioned that the channel will not come back to the country, as the conflict lasted longer. I guess distribution changes will occur, and that feed merger with another feed would occur in the future, and also they may air CN SEE only in CIS countries (e.g. Kazakhstan), just like TLC CIS (Formerly called TLC Russia).
there are localized channels Discovery Channel and TLC CIS (ex-Russia). Will there be a Cartoon Network version of its own?

J10

there are localized channels Discovery Channel and TLC CIS (ex-Russia). Will there be a Cartoon Network version of its own?
In the future, yes, they'll do it, just like what happen to Nickelodeon CIS in their promos, which included Almaty and Tbilisi.

StrikersSeventyOG

Tangranimals, a preschool show from Xilam's Cube Creative, coming soon to Cartoon Network's Cartoonito Southeast Asia in late 2022 or 2023.

This news is also covered by RegularCapital.

TVArchive

yes, without dubbing. in English

UPD. Yesterday this series was released not in dubbing, but after it all the others
Screenshot_20220908-222737_IPTV Pro.jpg

Last edited:

TVArchive

Jellystone stopped translating from "The Brave Little Daddy", followed by everyone else.

Most likely CN is not so popular in the CIS and the Baltic States and it makes no sense for them to spend the budget on russian dubbing. Discovery Channel has several promos in English. I am surprised that local versions of Discovery and TLC are still working and they spend money on it.

There is good news, Eurosport Player now accepts payments from Russia, as the Turkish office helps the Moscow office (through this scheme, money gets to the European office)

nevocated

What the what?
50/50 Heroes is set to debut on Cartoon Network in the UK, according to Cyber Group Studios' website. It premiered on CITV a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts