Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

honestly i expect everything to be like how we got powerhouse

Instead of those animated bumpers we get more creative ones
We won't predict more, especially about identity and presentations, as everything will be the same as the US, but with some differences, just like what the LA and Asian feeds did.

Francisque

I don't still see anything wrong with the US branding. They should stay the same, at least for once. I can see changes, but don't change a lot of things.
I used to think that, but epilepsy causing graphics is something I find quite bad.

Also, the next bumpers look particularly blandish on CN US and the likes, too much black and too much unneeded actions, I think EMEA will sort it out, as they often do,especially the leading UK team , which I trust and is rather hard working.

Black backgrounds in general, which have been singled out also by @Red Arrow , make it seem at times too "fluorescent" like, while EMEA (already visible in the LA idents, which probably are EMEA), goes for a more refined white one.

Markus Nelis

I'm starting to be on that everything will be rebranding in July side of things. Makes sense to me. Why not? Maybe someone like CN Turkey will be rebranding in August as they only started showing RYW campaign recently.

Francisque

We won't predict more, especially about identity and presentations, as everything will be the same as the US, but with some differences, just like what the LA and Asian feeds did.
True and untrue.

As usual, there'll be local differences, but overall there are also pan-EMEA guidelines

Markus Nelis

We need a change. Dimensional lasted longer than I expected. Rebranding to RYW is fitting. At least this brand has potential and as always like you said before, UK really likes to put more effort. Even with Dimensional when the end result was better than the CN US package. We can trust them fairly, they'll make RYW work good. Expect minimal but still rather a little better look, I assume.

Francisque

We need a change. Dimensional lasted longer than I expected. Rebranding to RYW is fitting. At least this brand has potential and as always like you said before, UK really likes to put more effort. Even with Dimensional when the end result was better than the CN US package. We can trust them fairly, they'll make RYW work good. Expect minimal but still rather a little better look, I assume.
That's exactly what I mean, many things look more orderly on CN UK in particular.

Minimal doesn't have to be boring, I particularly refer to the Next bumpers by CN US, which are my least favourite part of RYW.

Anyway, as I'm a graphics fan, I can't wait :)

RegularCapital

Staff member
As far as I see, there's no sign of Redraw Your World yet on CN UK. As for the rebrand, July was always my main guess, even before the speculation started.

As for CN Canada, its such a minor channel, its pretty much an overflow channel for Teletoon, in the same way Nickelodeon is for YTV. Both Teletoon and YTV are more established there as they have a longer history, plus being Canadian brands owned by a Canadian company.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony's TV channels
Staff member
As far as I see, there's no sign of Redraw Your World yet on CN UK. As for the rebrand, July was always my main guess, even before the speculation started.

As for CN Canada, its such a minor channel, its pretty much an overflow channel for Teletoon, in the same way Nickelodeon is for YTV. Both Teletoon and YTV are more established there as they have a longer history, plus being Canadian brands owned by a Canadian company.
I somewhat expect Corus discarding the Canadian versions of CN and Nickelodeon whenever their licenses run out.

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!

They could just use the RYW branding for Teletoon and Télétoon instead of CN.

burak822

I'm starting to be on that everything will be rebranding in July side of things. Makes sense to me. Why not? Maybe someone like CN Turkey will be rebranding in August as they only started showing RYW campaign recently.
When CN Turkey usually gives a promo, it airing that thing on the first Monday of the new month. If we think about RYW, there is a very high probability that CN Turkey will rebrand on the 4th of July.

Markus Nelis

When CN Turkey usually gives a promo, it airing that thing on the first Monday of the new month. If we think about RYW, there is a very high probability that CN Turkey will rebrand on the 4th of July.
Okay. It was just a speculation from my part. Others have been using it for over a month now.

StrikersSeventyOG

For those who didn't know, Cartoon Network Philippines has acquired the right to air Scribble Scrubbie beginning the first weekend of July 2022 which is today. This is part of the RDYW celebration. This is only the Philippines not the whole of Southeast Asia. And it took a while to sent to me after his photo kind of perfectly unblur. But this show possible air in Southeast Asia in near future. Reminds you this is already the RDYW era since January 2022.

Here is Proof: (Sorry for little bit blurry and this photo was sent by my friend in the Philippines) (Company: SkyCable Philippines)
IMG20220702155038.jpg
IMG20220702155249.jpg

Last edited:

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver

As for the UK, you emailed somebody from CN UK a while back, in which they said it would be July, July 25th is my guess, right in the start of the summer holidays, like previous rebrands. (this is for the UK only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts