Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Also, the third screenshot refers to "the most watched show on CN". If you click and see what show they are referring to, probably they should have said, "the most aired show on CN" :lol:
What show is it?

Cézar_Delacierra

DC Super Hero Girls will be removed from HBO Max LA on the 29th , and
as of next Tuesday the show leaves the schedule of all CN LA feeds

dip

ah so WBD EMEA still hasn't stopped their random purges huh, i never really made the connection that those were the reason for the lackluster scheduling lately, but it makes sense. (it would be nice to know why they do these purges so randomly though)

sorin96

ah so WBD EMEA still hasn't stopped their random purges huh, i never really made the connection that those were the reason for the lackluster scheduling lately, but it makes sense. (it would be nice to know why they do these purges so randomly though)
Cause they want to cut the costs,basically the residuals

BloggerHU

No sign of it leaving German feeds schedules until November, maybe they have to update the schedules
It is planned to leave in the last day of this year (31.12)

Edit: from HBO Max CEE.

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
The CN CEE "f***d-up" logic strikes again. This whole "Booty Scooty" moment from the recently-premiered episode "Glunkakakakah" is all left intact.
1663867511032.png

However, they still like to make my brains explode and the season 3 episode that started it all is still censored whenever it is rerunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts