Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Courtesy: Cartoon Network Asia Facebook

they show up all this but in proof hbo go asia don't had i am weashel and cow and chicken. i actually know cn since mid 2010 but never see 2 old show going reaired on cn again. because i am to really young had cable tv

Walker

Tweety's Birthday Special Block will be shown on CN Turkey on Monday, November 21 at 15:00. CN Turkey has not shown Baby Looney Tunes until now.

RegularCapital

Staff member
WorldScreen Interview: Warner Bros. Discovery’s International President Gerhard Zeiler on WBD’s International Channels & Streaming Strategy: Gerhard Zeiler on WBD’s International Channels & Streaming Strategy - WORLD SCREEN

WBD's International Division still thinks their children's channels are important, recognising Cartoon Network's and Discovery Kids' performance in Latin America, its presence in Asia & free-to-air channels such as Boing in Europe. Also, Linear Television still has a future.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
It is probably going to air on Cartoon Network GAS starting December 26th at 16:00 CET, since this slot is empty starting that day.
I was right, though it's at 16:10, not 16:00.

Last edited:

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

They should drop Redraw Your World Campaign promos from the channels, and then wait for Spring/Summer 2023, to rebrand to Pastel. This rebranding would only be used for EMEA, Latin America, and North America (may exclude Canada, due to old bumpers).
I don't think they will rebrand to Pastel
It has no generic bumpers unlike Redraw Your World
It just next bumpers

AbdElRahman AlNjdy

Cartoonito Arabic will air the new show "Molly" starting December 4th
InShot_٢٠٢٢١١١٧_١٤٤٨٣٩٧٤١.jpg

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Sad news for the CN GAS night schedule too:
Starting January 2nd, Regular Show and Steven Universe will leave it.

Well, at least it's not worse than CEE or other feeds.
Schedule starting January 2nd (CET):
06:00We Bare Bears
06:30The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe
06:35Ben 10
07:05Teen Titans Go!
08:05Total DramaRama
08:30Total DramaRama
09:00We Bare Bears
10:00Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
10:40Looney Tunes Cartoons
11:20DC Super Friends
11:30New Looney Tunes
12:05We Baby Bears
12:25We Bare Bears
13:00Ben 10
14:00Teen Titans Go!
15:00The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe
15:05Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
15:30Total DramaRama
16:10Monkie Kid
16:35New Looney Tunes
17:10Looney Tunes Cartoons
17:30We Baby Bears
17:55We Bare Bears
18:30Teen Titans Go!
19:10Teen Titans Go!
19:40Monkie Kid
20:00Ben 10
21:05Total DramaRama
22:05Craig of the Creek
23:05Teen Titans Go!
00:05Adventure Time
01:10Gumball
02:10Craig of the Creek
02:55Craig of the Creek
03:15Adventure Time
04:17The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe
04:20Gumball
05:35Gumball
It's still not that much Gumball compared to before, but it's more.

Now, only Boomerang shows that are not in the Boomerang CEE schedule are there, even Be Cool, Scooby-Doo.

J10

I don't think they will rebrand to Pastel
It has no generic bumpers unlike Redraw Your World
It just next bumpers
They would rebrand to pastel, but for idents, the idents would stay Dimensional forever, or be replaced with Redraw Your World idents. It’s their choice to choose the idents. Actually, the idents will stay Dimensional, but the next bumpers and promos would be changed to Pastel.

Francisque

Guys, it's too early, but there's no indication it shouldn't rebrand or that the way the brand is in the US isn't temporary, as there are still elements to add: mostly idents.

Idents or bumpers again, are inevitable for any graphic package

narq

Starting December 1st, CN CEE's ENTIRE night schedule will be NOTHING but Gumball, since it will replace all of Grizzy's slots starting that day. From 21 PM till 6 AM, nine hours of nothing but Gumball each and every day. We've officially hit that point.
Fun fact, with the Gumball marathon on CN PL in December, the schedule will be only Gumball for 22 hours and 35 miuntes, and Bakugan for 1 hour and 25 minutes. The marathon is only on Saturdays and Sundays tho.

CassandraRO

Starting December 1st, CN CEE's ENTIRE night schedule will be NOTHING but Gumball, since it will replace all of Grizzy's slots starting that day. From 21 PM till 6 AM, nine hours of nothing but Gumball each and every day. We've officially hit that point.
Nothing new
They had it before and tbh..is better than a Boomerang show so..eh,is fine

Francisque

Certainly the European kind of Boomerang stuff is not big quality, but things like Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry would be preferable!

It could be the best show on Earth, and Gumball qualifies as a good show, but leaving it for 9 hours non-stop everyday is sickening

CassandraRO

Certainly the European kind of Boomerang stuff is not big quality, but things like Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry would be preferable!

It could be the best show on Earth, and Gumball qualifies as a good show, but leaving it for 9 hours non-stop everyday is sickening
I'm not a fan of reboots unfortunately
Only if they would add..Idk...Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts