Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Nelis

Haven't watched CN Nordic for weeks. Apparently there's a block called NinjaBallGovember! containing episodes of Gumball, Ninjago with it's final episodes to premiere and Teen Titans Go. Daily at 09:00-15:00. Weird name for sure for this block.

CassandraRO

Haven't watched CN Nordic for weeks. Apparently there's a block called NinjaBallGovember! containing episodes of Gumball, Ninjago with it's final episodes to premiere and Teen Titans Go. Daily at 09:00-15:00. Weird name for sure for this block.
They wanted to be creative I guess

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Nobody watches CN during those hours. Plus it's reruns. So it's not about ratings. Only reason they put on Gumball is imo laziness and sticking to something people know. It's sad how badly the overnight schedule is managed when there are literally tens of shows if they want to abide the EU quota to choose from. And hundreds of their own if they don't.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
CN NL airs Gumball from 20:25 until 07:00.

Back in the 2010s, I used to watch CN NL regularly between 20:00 and 22:40, especially when there were reruns of Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Sheep in the Big City, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Time Squad, Billy & Mandy, Megas XLR, Fantastic Four and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

CassandraRO

CN NL airs Gumball from 20:25 until 07:00.

Back in the 2010s, I used to watch CN NL regularly between 20:00 and 22:40, especially when there were reruns of Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Sheep in the Big City, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Time Squad, Billy & Mandy, Megas XLR, Fantastic Four and Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Or Robotboy on CEE

Kai Watterson

At the beginning of November, WBD bought domains for Cartoonito (MENA and Turkey), WBD also updated the domain of the previously reserved Cartoonito Europe and africa sites. And, since last September, all the pages affiliated with Boomerang MENA are publishing posts with a Cartoonito theme, does this mean that Boomerang will be replaced by Cartoonito?

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١١٢٠-٢٣٢٠٠٤_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١١٢٠-٢٣٢٠٠٤_Chrome.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١١٢٠-٢٣٢٦٠٣_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١١٢٠-٢٣٢٦٠٣_Chrome.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١١٢٠-٢٣١٨٤٥_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١١٢٠-٢٣١٨٤٥_Chrome.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 87

J10

At the beginning of November, WBD bought domains for Cartoonito (MENA and Turkey), WBD also updated the domain of the previously reserved Cartoonito Europe and africa sites. And, since last September, all the pages affiliated with Boomerang MENA are publishing posts with a Cartoonito theme, does this mean that Boomerang will be replaced by Cartoonito?
It will happen, but not now. Still, they don't want to move WB shows to CN. There are archives from contents and programs being aired on Cartoonito Block until 2014, so why not they replace the channel completely?

StrikersSeventyOG

Mechamato new episodes are airing on Cartoon Network Oceania on December 5, 2022, at 4 pm (4 Hours long) according to this schedule on Foxtel.

Mark my word, this new episode is going to air on Cartoon Network Southeast Asia in December every weekend at 3 pm but is not confirmed yet for now I am sure 80% going to happen anyway.

Francisque

Boomerang Turkey could easily become Cartoonito Turkey without too much of a fuss, really, especially as I believe Cartoonito already makes a bit chunk of the schedule

It's a young channel, and hasn't built its identity as much as certain other Boomerang's, so it might be among the first to go

K10

i'm kinda bummed out by the fact that it seems like other countries air LTC more than us

Walker

Boomerang Turkey could easily become Cartoonito Turkey without too much of a fuss, really, especially as I believe Cartoonito already makes a bit chunk of the schedule

It's a young channel, and hasn't built its identity as much as certain other Boomerang's, so it might be among the first to go
The reason for the lack of expected interest in Boomerang Turkey may be the lack of Free to air. Because when CN Turkey first opened, there was more interest than expected because it was the first time that the international children's channel was free to air and its contents were different from other children's channels broadcasting in Turkey. But when Boomerang Turkey opened, they broadcast old cartoons for the first 3 years (2016 - 2019), but now there is nothing but Cartoonito promotion all day. It will most likely change to Cartoonito on New Year's Eve or close on April 23 (the day it starts broadcasting in Turkey).
i'm kinda bummed out by the fact that it seems like other countries air LTC more than us
Which country do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts