Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROToon Alt

Regular Show will also be added to Netflix in Europe on 23rd October, despite being already on HBO Max here
Also, Steven Universe will also be added soon (thanks for letting know @BloggerHU )
I'm lookimg forward for Justice League,The Looney Tunes Show and Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated (which CN CEE aired them 2 or 3 years ago and they had to be on HBO Max by now...but ofc..SOMEONE ruined the chance)

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
in southeast asia, we still can see ben 10 2005 and teen titans go. i presume old cn show are back in netflix again

TheFedeBTSFan_21

Cartoon Network CEE October 2023 Premieres Info

Looney Tunes Cartoons

02/10 - 16:53 CET - S6E09 - "Boardwalk Bunny/Duck Hunting Gag: Crossbow/Cat Fished" + repeat of S5E01 (SERIES FINALE)

The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe
09/10 - 16:25 CET - S4E01 / S4E02 - "The Prince and The Golden Father" / "The Prince and The Birthday Bluesies" (SEASON PREMIERE)
10/10 - 16:25 CET - S4E03 / S4E04 - "The Prince and The Chosen One" / "The Prince and the Tickly Torment"
11/10 - 16:25 CET - S4E05 / S4E06 - "The Prince and The Ducky Day" / "The Prince and The All-Alone Gnome"
12/10 - 16:25 CET - S4E07 / S4E08 - "The Prince and The Dreamy Ogre Part 1" / "The Prince and The Dreamy Ogre Part 2" (SEASON FINALE)
(If I know right, the full show was initially confirmed to have 40 episodes in total. Meanwhile, this fourth season or chapter is promoted as the final one, yet in this case the episodes number would just go up till 32. If they didn't change their mind and there will still be 40 episodes, then I think it is logical that a fifth chapter will also come up soon, as 32 + 8 more actually makes 40. So it makes sense. I don't know now.... It may be that they now reduced the number of eps they ordered, or not, either way I will see the final episode of the batch and judge for myself if there will be another final one to follow)

Also, I won't go on to also list the premieres of Lamput, mainly due to the confusion and the disorder of the airings through the line-up, plus the fact that I don't even know which shorts are new or reruns! If you really are curious which shorts will premiere on the channel, just go here. I don't wanna bother.
Here's a title card of chapter 5 of Ivandoe

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-29-09-50-21-062_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-29-09-50-21-062_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 46
  • RDT_20230924_201251564927751778086707.jpg
    RDT_20230924_201251564927751778086707.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 50

Markus Nelis

So, something I forgot to say but Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc was actually pulled on CN Nordic. It was originally supposed to air starting this month but it never did. What's New Scooby-Doo has been airing instead. Just to point it out while I remember,

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Regular Show will also be added to Netflix in Europe on 23rd October, despite being already on HBO Max here
Also, Steven Universe will also be added soon (thanks for letting know @BloggerHU )
Nice! Not every country has HBO Max (for instance Belgium doesn't).

Netflix Belgium has Close Enough. It's currently their only show from CN Studios, AFAIK.

RegularCapital

Staff member
It's likely because broadcast television is more heavily regulated than streaming, but there's been a lot of talk about changing this. On streaming, warnings about the selected show are usually shown at the start.

ROToon Alt

It's likely because broadcast television is more heavily regulated than streaming, but there's been a lot of talk about changing this. On streaming, warnings about the selected show are usually shown at the start.
Streaming have the same censorships they had on TV.At least HBO Max CEE

StrikersSeventyOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts