Cartoon Network International News Thread 14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Nelis

Boomerang is just behaving a bit like CN Too
Maybe but that's just for LEGO shows. I don't see the other Boomerang shows airing on CN so I wouldn't call it CN Too per say. If they had half of the CN shows then yeah.

France looks to be one that still has purpose. Most shows they air on Boomerang over there don't fit on CN being Mr Bean, The Jungle Bunch, Mr Magoo etc. Since it's the second most watched channel, I can see it outlasting much longer than people think.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony's TV channels
Staff member
Maybe but that's just for LEGO shows. I don't see the other Boomerang shows airing on CN so I wouldn't call it CN Too per say. If they had half of the CN shows then yeah.

France looks to be one that still has purpose. Most shows they air on Boomerang over there don't fit on CN being Mr Bean, The Jungle Bunch, Mr Magoo etc. Since it's the second most watched channel, I can see it outlasting much longer than people think.
Meanwhile, in Italy, Boomerang is Cartoonito but pay. Like Boing is CN but free.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
Note that this continuity is fake. It was only made to showcase how it would look like if CN Poland really merged with CEE.
and it's not even April 1st yet XDDD

But yeah, the fact the promos are textless should tell you how much legit or not the continuity is

Francisque

I must say that these idents are much better than any of the Pastel idents, in that they use some CGI and are not simple bits from the shows arranged together.
So much inventive

Hopefully, if Dimensional is going to stay, other elements will be updated in that direction too

Francisque

It only took how many years to finally rebrand to Dimensional? For it to stay only how long? LOL. Such a mess.
Feeds have already rebranded to Dimensional, mostly.

Yeah some elements are a bit out of date from the previous package, but I wouldn't say that the German feeds haven't "rebranded", although they use it a bit poorly, definitely compared to the UK take.

These additions and maybe the use of coherent Next updated bumpers, will correct this, especially on the CEE and RSEE feeds

As I wrote in the video, I don't blame EMEA for not rebranding, if "Pastel" US wants to stay so... bland, or blandish

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
I mean, Dimensional first debuted when? We got its first elements in CEE when? Now they seem to be fully rebranding to it after how many years? We had a similar debate iirc a year ago already. Only this time it seems more hopeful. In the meantime CN US rebranded several times. Like, sorry, but that is very poor management.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Partially, yes. Still, they're handling the majority of assets like toddlers. EMEA feeds, Max, US feeds, they don't know really what to do properly. And now we get a branding maybe finally that is two generations behind. Obviously they won't rebrand to Dimensional fully only to throw it away. So it will be here for maybe three years or more even. It's just bizarre.

Francisque

Obviously though, the merger had something to do with it. They were clearly supposed to rebrand to Redraw Your World in 2022.
Not sure, I wouldn't be sure it wasn't for them just a campaign and full stop

Reactions: J10

Markus Nelis

I don't really like how Dimensional will stay probably until 2025. They have a great opportunity to rebrand to Pastel because for once US doesn't rebrand every year. I honestly used to like Dimensional but god this is overkill. This doesn't deserve to last for almost a decade. Some of you say Pastel is bland but EMEA always can make a rebrand good, especially UK which does better Dimensional stuff than US did.

narq

Even though RSEE and CEE don't have them (yet)
Both RSEE and CEE have them now.
RSEE seems to be airing these new bumpers very rarely (fun fact, one also aired on Sunday, but literally only once, around 2am CET, then they kept airing the old bumpers), while CEE has a pretty interesting way of airing them.
Instead of them airing randomly, bumpers for certain shows are only airing before the actual show, just like on Cartoonito CEE. So most of the shows will now have these new bumpers before them (except Craig of the Creek, along with the new bumpers they're still airing the old ones for that show), and for shows which didn't get these bumpers, they are still airing older ones, though in that case they're random. (they could air bumpers featuring characters from Jellystone, Jade Armor, or We Baby Bears)

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
So in this case, EMEA wants to keep Dimensional. It's kinda obvious..

Both RSEE and CEE have them now.
RSEE seems to be airing these new bumpers very rarely (fun fact, one also aired on Sunday, but literally only once, around 2am CET, then they kept airing the old bumpers), while CEE has a pretty interesting way of airing them.
Instead of them airing randomly, bumpers for certain shows are only airing before the actual show, just like on Cartoonito CEE. So most of the shows will now have these new bumpers before them (except Craig of the Creek, along with the new bumpers they're still airing the old ones for that show), and for shows which didn't get these bumpers, they are still airing older ones, though in that case they're random. (they could air bumpers featuring characters from Jellystone, Jade Armor, or We Baby Bears)
Cartoon Network CEE mostly airs Jellystone station idents anyways. And it's ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts