Cartoon Network International News Thread 16.0

Francisque

As I mentioned before, A pan-feed would also be a nightmare for advertisers since one feed would air filler while the other airs ads.
Indeed, and that's not happening

Something akin to Paramount's Commercial Light, Commercial, yes

Except that it will be much much worse than in those glory days. I mean, the graphics will become sloppier, knowing how CN (R)SEE has been in its fifteen years on air.
There are also aspects where Spain really overdoses its graphics; Spanish channels tend to do that

But Germany is also the exact opposite, so it'll be interesting to see where it leads

Francisque

Germany isn't ready for an OD of graphics.
The UK feed is better off in general; except that people on international UK department in London (before 2013) used to also be "bad" at graphics and management: blandness, mismanagement and so on , actually often even worse than Germany

In a way or the other, we're almost two weeks before the big changes on CEE, and it would be interesting to see how Poland reacts to this

Maybe they'll start airing textless advertising for events in September ready? Or it'll be also with text until then?

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
I feel like the only thing that will be noticeable outside of graphics and scheduling is management of the channel in general. The channel typically shows the same few bumpers from time to time and it will get obvious early on.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Only thing that's different is textless promos. German feeds especially now are the same than ever. Don't really expect a lot of changes to presentation. Poland will air ads like usually.
This is starting to remind me of the FOP episode Same Game. All those feeds under the German team merging to form gray slops that are the same on the outside and lack even a phrase in English to link them together, thinking that textless is the way to go.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
The UK feed is better off in general; except that people on international UK department in London (before 2013) used to also be "bad" at graphics and management: blandness, mismanagement and so on , actually often even worse than Germany
well, we basically still had our share of continuity and graphic errors on CN and Boomerang CEE before the German team took over. The two feeds were always imperfect, what with their former bad habit of airing the segmented shows with the same intro and credits from one episode, while the segments were often mixed in than airing in the original order (thank godness they stopped that, it's a bit better now with them finally airing the original intro and credits for the first and second segment of the slot; still, though, with no logo for the episodes originally being produced in pairs)

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
They need to use the same assets starting September 2nd, so there are two choices:

1: Continue using Dimensional + update all remaining assets (which I kind of doubt)
2: Rebrand to RDYW or Pastel (from what I've seen, both aren't too unlikely)

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts