Cartoon Network International News Thread 16.0

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
They are more likely to fully rebrand to Dimensional, than to RYW, which is now like 3 years old. Besides, the German feeds are already still making new station idents in Dimensional style.

Markus Nelis

No rebrand. Sorry but we hoped for too much and thought they would rebrand. They won't rebrand until the US rebrands. They will keep the mixed look. They will keep the Dimensional next bumpers for newer shows. UK hasn't rebranded, doesn't mean that German feeds will.

Francisque

Only thing that's different is textless promos. German feeds especially now are the same than ever. Don't really expect a lot of changes to presentation. Poland will air ads like usually.

They need to use the same assets starting September 2nd, so there are two choices:

1: Continue using Dimensional + update all remaining assets (which I kind of doubt)
2: Rebrand to RDYW or Pastel (from what I've seen, both aren't too unlikely)
Please give us something different!

It's been more than 5 years now...

Francisque

Not to bring any bad energy here. I had too much of hope but I share my pessimism now because they just wouldn't do a dang thing. It comes down to laziness of the current management now.
One thing though: we're not sure about anything and our expectations and hopes are often not respected

It doesn't mean anything could or could not happen, so let's not just state this or that and take it as a universal rule; we just don't know

Just because CN UK has not rebranded it doesn't mean much; it's not taken for granted CN UK has to rebrand in Summer

It's a general piece of advice more than anything

In a way or the other: a "new" feed with some Check It 4.0 Next bumpers would look odd, especially for Portugal

BloggerHU

Personal opinion: I don't think it will happen this big merging. They will merge only the schedules, probably because the programming team is reduced, and is more easy to manage only one schedule, but the feeds will stay as how are they now (CEE, PL, RSEE).

JulianRO

It doesn't make sense honestly to keep the same schedules on all feeds. Either merge them or change them so that the feeds "look" different to each other.

Markus Nelis

Julian, It actually does make sense to merge as it's much easier and cheaper to do. I'm one of those people who doesn't have a problem at all and I understand why the merging will be done. I don't care. As long as feeds don't get shut down. Everyone basically airs the same promos and shows now.

ROToon Alt

It doesn't make sense honestly to keep the same schedules on all feeds. Either merge them or change them so that the feeds "look" different to each other.
The schedules will look the same either way
With the same shows and TTG with Gumball on the first place.
I don't think they will ever change it unless the kids will focus on other shows

Markus Nelis

In a way or the other: a "new" feed with some Check It 4.0 Next bumpers would look odd, especially for Portugal
I'm sure they will have Portugal dub these CI 4.0 bumpers. That or they will finally get a full Dimensional look. I don't really expect a complete new rebrand until CN US rebrands. Even if they finally get the full Dimensional look, I don't consider it a rebrand. Just that Dimensional will be a complete look without mixing looks.

Francisque

I'm sure they will have Portugal dub these CI 4.0 bumpers. That or they will finally get a full Dimensional look. I don't really expect a complete new rebrand until CN US rebrands. Even if they finally get the full Dimensional look, I don't consider it a rebrand. Just that Dimensional will be a complete look without mixing looks.
Waiting is no big deal

Let's just wait for these final judgements

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
We just have to see the outcome of this. In the meantime we can reminisce of what CN EMEA (As a whole) was prior to this conundrum.

Francisque

Personal opinion: I don't think it will happen this big merging. They will merge only the schedules, probably because the programming team is reduced, and is more easy to manage only one schedule, but the feeds will stay as how are they now (CEE, PL, RSEE).
This wouldn't make sense as the channels are operated by the same editorial team and wouldn't save money

Plus, with all the moves happening in September, who would really be surprised?

Of course some subfeeds will be needed

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
This wouldn't make sense as the channels are operated by the same editorial team and wouldn't save money

Plus, with all the moves happening in September, who would really be surprised?

Of course some subfeeds will be needed
Not only that, they have to meet different needs for each feed. So subfeeds are 100% needed

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts