Cartoon Network International News Thread 16.0

Francisque

2 more weeks until CN CEE, RSEE and PL merge…

Not. It’s either the Romanian or Hungarian feed with Czech audio.

Also did anyone notice that sometimes the local opt-outs are being delayed again? Referring to CN CEE (HU/CZ), RSEE (BG) and some Cartoonito CEE feeds.
As for the final point: they were never good at this up to a shocking level, you would think that technology would make everything better
On Eurosport Italy (one of the very few "pan" feeds we receive over here) everything is opted out so smoothly including promos, you hardly could understand you were watching a non-local feed (although there are also proper opt outs for programming)

As for the second point of your post: I highly suppose they're not referring to what actual feed (if raw feed or a localized sub-feed), just that they were receiving the CEE feed with Czech audio in it, which is correct

Reactions: J10

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
As for the final point: they were never good at this up to a shocking level, you would think that technology would make everything better
On Eurosport Italy (one of the very few "pan" feeds we receive over here) everything is opted out so smoothly including promos, you hardly could understand you were watching a non-local feed (although there are also proper opt outs for programming)

As for the second point of your post: I highly suppose they're not referring to what actual feed (if raw feed or a localized sub-feed), just that they were receiving the CEE feed with Czech audio in it, which is correct
Eurosport Portugal too. They returned to have local advertisers during Roland Garros and intensified during the Olympics.

Francisque

Probably delayed because it's typical for them to start airing more ads before Christmas.
But the maximum advertising I think is included in the block already, as some countries receive more adverts than others
Although I believe differences are a bit evened out now

Even the fillers, I believe, are planned at a certain length so that they can be squeezed properly, as the bumpers and so on

If channels opt in and out at the wrong times, then I believe it's poor planning

I remember noticeable opting out at the wrong times so an important part of the promo would be cut off

@Markus Nelis
Yeah, the fillers are obviously where the ads are in many countries

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
If I see correctly, the delays @TSMetro64 is talking about are just 1-2 frames long. Nothing too special, doesn't happen all the time.

Did Boomerang CEE/Germany ever air the Bunnicula episodes Three Heads Are Better Than One and Jurrasicnicula?
I myself don't remember those, and according to fernsehserien.de those episodes will have their premiere only now, in October, on CN GAS.

Markus Nelis

If I see correctly, the delays @TSMetro64 is talking about are just 1-2 frames long. Nothing too special, doesn't happen all the time.

Did Boomerang CEE/Germany ever air the Bunnicula episodes Three Heads Are Better Than One and Jurrasicnicula?
I myself don't remember those, and according to fernsehserien.de those episodes will have their premiere only now, in October, on CN GAS.
Some episodes were banned from many shows including Bunnicula. It might premiere now. When Boomerang CEE was in a lot of countries, every country had/have differerent regulations.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
No, Boomerang CEE did not air those two episodes at all. I can confirm. So CN GAS will have actual premieres of them. Max Europe added those two episodes to streaming when it (re)launched back in May.

Either way, the day has finally come for us to know 100%, so.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cartoon Network CEE Schedule and Highlights for September 2024

- New episodes of We Baby Bears (S2.3) premiere from 23rd September, airing at 13:25 CET, with reruns at 19:50 CET and on the day after at 07:55 CET (and probably also at the same timeslots on weekends). Basically, the "Atlantis Bound" storyarc will be aired in this batch (the one that has yet to premiere in the USA), which will be spawned in the course of four days (new episodes, with two of 11-minutes per day, will be until the 26th of the month).
- Season 2 of Lego Dreamzzz premieres from 30th September, airing weekdays (or daily?!?!) at 17:30 CET. Reruns will be at 09:25 CET the day after. As usual, this new season will be split in two batches, so S2E01-10 will air only for now.
- The Teen Titans Go! Pool Party marathon will go along for one more day on 1st September, after which it will be over from the 2nd, when the new schedule takes place.

And now I will present the brand new "unified" schedule that will go on from 2nd September, which is indeed exactly like the ones the RSEE and Poland feeds are going to have after checking out myself in the links shared before (so yeah, the merger will be happening, there is no more doubt about it). I will just post it outright directly, after which I will give some sum-it-up details and opnions:

(all times CET; changes are bolded)

06:00 Bakugan (2023 series)
06:30 The Amazing World of Gumball
07:00 Craig of The Creek
07:25 Craig of The Creek
07:55 We Baby Bears
08:25 Looney Tunes Cartoons
08:50 Looney Tunes Cartoons
09:10 New Looney Tunes (just one 5,5 minutes segment) / 09:15 Lamput / 09:15 The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (minisodes) [all three alternating on the slot randomly] [NOT EVERYDAY]
09:25 Teen Titans Go! [WEEKDAYS] / 09:20 Tiny Toons Looniversity [WEEKENDS] / 09:25 Lego Dreamzzz (from 30/09)
09:50 Teen Titans Go! [WEEKDAYS] / 09:45 Tiny Toons Looniversity [WEEKENDS]
10:20 Teen Titans Go! [WEEKDAYS] / 10:15 Tiny Toons Looniversity [WEEKENDS]
10:35 Lamput / The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (minisodes) [WEEKENDS; NOT ALL THE TIME]
10:45 The Amazing World of Gumball
11:15 The Amazing World of Gumball
11:35 Lamput [06/09]
11:45 Total DramaRama
12:05 Total DramaRama
12:30 Craig of The Creek
13:00 Craig of The Creek
13:25 We Baby Bears
13:55 The Amazing World of Gumball
14:25 The Amazing World of Gumball
14:55 The Amazing World of Gumball
15:20 Teen Titans Go!
15:40 Lamput [NOT EVERYDAY] / The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (minisodes) [NOT EVERYDAY]
15:50 Total DramaRama
16:15 Total DramaRama
16:40 Craig of The Creek
17:00 Craig of The Creek
17:30 Craig of The Creek / Lego Dreamzzz (from 30/09)
18:00 The Amazing World of Gumball
18:25 The Amazing World of Gumball
18:55 Total DramaRama
19:25 Total DramaRama
19:40 Lamput [10/09]
19:50 We Baby Bears
20:20 Teen Titans Go!
20:45 Teen Titans Go!
21:05 The Heroic Quest of The Valiant Prince Ivandoe (minisodes) [25/09]
21:15-06:00 The Amazing World of Gumball (+ random slots for Lamput minisodes, mostly one per night at 04:00)

In essence:
- Bakugan is now reduced to just one airing, and an undecent one to say the least, at the very start of the day at 06:00 CET. For a show that, despite never being promoted properly on the channel, always had more than one showing per day (the same being said for the previous Battle Planet series), this decision to reduce its airtime is quite a plot twist. I guess either RSEE or Poland always treated it badly in its schedule, Idk. But it sure is a change of pace of how the Bakugan series were treated on CEE until now. But I could care less, as I stopped watching Bakugan anyways after the Battle Planet seasons came to an end.
- Looney Tunes Cartoons are finally back to the regular schedule again, which is one of the good things when it comes to this new line-up. It does only air one time and in the mornings and Idk if many will catch it if it is shown just once, but at least they are giving it proper airtime again, which I hope will stay like that long enough. I am happy about it, as the show really deserves it. Also, Tiny Toons Looniversity returning and airing on weekends in its triple slot at 09:25 CET. I will give this newly-merged feed points for that, but still.
- Also, you can say that New Looney Tunes is back airing on TV in the rest of Central and Eastern Europe, after almost two years. As much as I prefer LTC over it and the fact the latter is more superior to the former, plus it's also basically the "channel premiere" of the show for the territories that used to get the former CN CEE feed (as it was the only Boomerang show that never aired here on CEE, for some reason, as the rest of the Munich-based feeds got it but not us). However, it's hillairous how the episodes are basically aired and treated as fillers, which somehow may show how they have more faith in Looney Tunes Cartoons. They have some of my tastes :p
- Gone from the schedule are Mr. Magoo and the Ben 10 reboot.
- As for this new line-up, in general, it is somehow a tiny bit worse than how it is at the moment for the rest of August. The shows that are staying receive more airings than necessary, plus more double bills (in some worst cases, triple slots). At least Gumball will get some more daytime exposure. Also, the fact that they now made the weekend schedule differ from the weekdays one (even if just for one slot only) after quite some time, it indeed is questionable and interesting, hinting that this new fusion of the channels may indeed bring more differences and regional schedule tactics.

Daffyrocks

Cartoon Network CEE September 2024 Premieres Info

We Baby Bears
23/09 - 13:25 CET - S2E16 / S2E17 - "Return to The Sea" / "Shark!"
24/09 - 13:25 CET - S2E18 / S2E19 - "Sunken Sub" / "Flounder Fam"
25/09 - 13:25 CET - S2E20 / S2E21 - "Land World" / "Bermuda Baby Bears"
26/09 - 13:25 CET - S2E22 / S2E23 - "Welcome to Atlantis" (TWO-PART EPISODE)

Lego Dreamzzz

30/09 - 17:30 CET - S2E01 - "Sheep Freak" (SEASON PREMIERE)

Markus Nelis

I expect Bakugan to be gone soon once the CN Nordic merging is done as well due to not getting TV rights to the show over here unless it only merges with Germany and Portugal but that has yet to be seen. Let's not act like they will 100% merge with Germany. Anything is possible so let's wait. Either way, one of the German feeds will lose Bakugan anyway at some point. There are issues because some countries already have the rights to Bakugan on FTA television.

Also CN SEE aready had too many double bills so I think that it's technically CN CEE and Poland merging into CN SEE. However we can still call the feed CN CEE as it's more fitting.

Daffyrocks

Ok then this means one thing. CN CEE for me is officially dead. I am not tuning into this garbage anymore. This schedule is just insulting.
hey, this is only the beginning of what could turn up even worse than now..... I am only happy that Looney Tunes Cartoons and Tiny Toons Looniversity are back, but at the same time they could have gave them more later airings.

Markus Nelis

Ok then this means one thing. CN CEE for me is officially dead. I am not tuning into this garbage anymore. This schedule is just insulting.
This is what to expect when you merge the feeds. Every feed has their certain shows that get good viewership and get spammed. This schedule reminds me a lot of CN SEE which has had so many double bills for months now. Could get better though as Scooby-Doo is something they would add if, and only if CN Nordic decides to merge with CN CEE instead of Germany.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Im sorry but when even Disney and Nick can do better with a similar feed then something here is wrong. I like myself and the brand too much to withstand and support this nonsense. Sadly there isnt anyone to complain anymore really to fix it.

Markus Nelis

Actually I've seen people complain a lot. I guess it's just that CN doesn't care about complaints outside the audience they target towards. If repetitiveness does well enough, obviously they're doing it right. We as adults may not like it. Some companies do what people don't like. It's been a thing for years now. They're doing what is the most logical thing to do. Kids like to watch the same shows over and over again.

Daffyrocks

Also, forgot to point out that while some shows on CN CEE start from episode 1 (like Craig and WBB), some still start randomly with the episodes (like Looney Tunes Cartoons). Same is on Cartoonito CEE.

Also, notice the 10-minutes long break between some slots.... That thing wasn't as frequent as it is now.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts