Cartoon Network Movie - "Scooby-Doo: Abracadabra-Doo!" - Talkback [7/10]

chdr

cartoon-network.png

Movie Premiere: Scooby-Doo: Abracadabra-Doo!

Premieres: Saturday, July 10th at 8:00PM Eastern
Repeats: Sunday, July 11th at 2:00PM Eastern

To coincide with the new series, "Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc.", Cartoon Network is premiering the newest Scooby-Doo DTV movie tonight at 8pm Eastern.

marvelman

My little brother loves scooby doo so he wached this on netflix instant, I saw it too and I thought it was good and it was different, not as good as the first three, but defiantly a shot in the arm that the scooby doo dtv line needed.

trance2009

Good night everybody!
All of Shaggy's superhuman feats in the cartoons can basically be accredited to sheer adrenaline when he get scared. Awww, Shags likes Madeline.

zoombie

All of Shaggy's superhuman feats in the cartoons can basically be accredited to sheer adrenaline when he get scared. Awww, Shags likes Madeline.

I am glad they didn't have Shaggy all aloof. The whole girl likes guy, guy is aloof to her feelings gets old.

Anthonynotes

This must be the first time in awhile (since Shaggy's sister on "Pup" and an episode of "New Scooby Doo Mysteries") we've seen the gang meet a sibling, versus one of their zillions of cousins. While continuity obviously isn't a strong suit for this series, it felt like Velma was always an only child to me.

Also it's another installment where girls seem attracted to Shaggy for some reason. Guess they can't resist a cowardly hippie-ish glutton? :p

-B.

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Great Scooby Doo Movie :anime:
The Griffin was awesome :anime:
The Banshee scares me :eek:

Kenny E. McCall

We fight like cats!
I saw this movie, and it was pretty damn good. I'm waiting for Madelyn Dinkley to come back after graduating from that magic school and marrying Norville "Shaggy" Rogers. Now that I would to see!

TheGunheart

Darkness and Disgrace
I'll admit, I haven't seen one of these since The Witch's Ghost sort of made me drop my interest, but I really liked this one. The opening credits also gave me quite a Pup vibe with them dancing with the monster at one point.

But really, I liked it. I had it solved the moment the culprit appeared, but it was still fun to watch. The animation was nice, too.

Mister Intensity

I enjoyed the movie. It does seem that the new producers (who are also doing the new series) are placing more of an emphasis on relationships and shipping than in past incarnations with the mysteries almost becoming secondary. I'm glad Frank Welker is coming into his own as Scooby and Scooby is getting more dialogue in these movies. In fact, the entire cast is sounding more natural in their roles; Mindy Cohn as Velma, in particular, is starting to sound natural in the role. I'm also glad that the character conflicts did not come off as too heavy handed compared to past attempts at doing more character-oriented stories (I especially liked how the Dinkley sisters rivalry was ever-present but understated).

I'm looking forward to the next movie, Camp Scare.

Bunai

ShakeIT, BakeIT, BootyQuake IT
That was a pretty cool movie ^_^ and the animation was great, I do wonder who the studio was. I love how the new Scooby Doo series builds up on adding a lot suspects, makes it more hard to figure out.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I am so tired of all the negativity. Can we have some good news about the entertainment industry for a change?
Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US
I just learned today that the character, SpongeBob, was born on July 14th.

So yeah, happy birthday Spongeboy!

Featured Posts