Cartoon Network's Powerpuff Girls Reach 10-Year Milestone

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
Blame Universal for that. This was part of the 2002 edition of the Bill & Ted's Halloween show that they do every year at Universal Studios.

The show focuses on movie characters and notable celebrites from that show's year, with an adult twist since the show is for teens and adults only, so I guess the PPGs were featured due to the release of the movie.

At the end show they had a song and dance meledy, and the PPGs ripped off their dresses and danced around in bikinis...I'm serious.

:Cues Pheonix Wright like Face Fault: wow dude that is messed up, did the actors for the PPG act like kids at all during the show? Cause if they did it would be more creepy.

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
Not really. How does airing PPGZ over here has anything to do with what's going on over there?

It does? I thought that was a Wikipedia rumor.

I meant if this celebration thing reaches the US, which it apparently will with the new TV Movie.

And no, the new movie has never been a Wikipedia rumor. It was officially announced from a reliable source.

ChibiGoku

Something Not Quite Right
Well, Cartoon Network Latin America already has announced PPGZ for later this year. Can an USA release be too far?

Honestly, I'll be surprised if it doesn't, especially given the Spanish dubs are being based off the english version. Worst comes to worst, it'll be on a seperate audio stream during the LA CartoonNetwork broadcast. The only issue, is probably most of us won't be able to see it... :sad:

Kazuya Prower

Keeping it Tails since 2005
I hope this means See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey finally airs in the US. I'm so looking forward to what's in store for the girls this year.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

As I don't have my community tab from YouTube anymore to write on (for now), I willl tell you here some of the things I will do to keep you somehow up-to-date. Tonight, the film I will be watching is one that once again reminds me that Disney is still 100 and I can still celebrate.
I'm glad Teens Titans Go doesn't get much hate anymore, but the damage had been done when Christina Miller left CN in 2019. People should have given her a chance and she pushed a lot when it comes to the CN app.

awinger24 wrote on Goldstar!'s profile.
You were right and I was wrong. Whatever I was fearing about in the past was uncalled for. I do wish things get better in Hollywood soon.
@Moe: I like your current avatar. Big Rocko's Modern Life fan here.
#SaveWalpurgisnachtRising

Featured Posts