Cartoonito International News and Discussion Thread

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
But here it's just one double-bill that's different, while everything else will still remain the exact same, until October 1st, where this slot will go back to normal.

Still, looks like an error to me. I don't know why they would separate it for less than a month, for less than an hour per day.

narq

Actually that's not Polish, seems to be Bulgarian though. Still pretty interesting.
On the Polish subfeed, before TVN Media took over (and that was in January), the fillers that we had actually didn't have any audio at all, ever since Cartoonito replaced Boomerang. They weren't airing too often though, so I guess they just never noticed.

Sl!ght!yGreg

Actually that's not Polish, seems to be Bulgarian though. Still pretty interesting.
It certainly is. At least, i would be able to learn the Bulgarian language.

ON:

On the Polish subfeed, before TVN Media took over (and that was in January), the fillers that we had actually didn't have any audio at all, ever since Cartoonito replaced Boomerang. They weren't airing too often though, so I guess they just never noticed
No audio? I had no idea that TVN Media is owned by WBD. What’s your thoughts about Kasia Kieli as she is in charge?

Francisque

Notice how everything (besides the Grizzy episodes in the now shortened marathon) begins from episode 1 again?

That's mainly because most of the slots are different starting that day, but this could still easily imply a feed merging with CEE
It might even be for Cartoonito Portugal and stretching It, Cartoonito France or Cartoonito Africa and even Cartoonito MENA

EDIT: I'm going to check schedules for Cartoonito Nordic

Last edited:

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
I just noticed now that in the Romanian version of the Mush-Mush promo on Cartoonito CEE, they refer to the main character as a "she". When it's obvious that he is a male fungus.

Markus Nelis

Notice how everything (besides the Grizzy episodes in the now shortened marathon) begins from episode 1 again?

That's mainly because most of the slots are different starting that day, but this could still easily imply a feed merging with CEE
Wait, there's no Alice & Lewis. The show Cartoonito Nordic hasn't aired. Oh my, the merging is really more than likely at this point. Merge every single feed outside Italy and the UK at this point. Even France is textless. Make it one big feed.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony's TV channels
Staff member
Wait, there's no Alice & Lewis. The show Cartoonito Nordic hasn't aired. Oh my, the merging is really more than likely at this point. Merge every single feed outside Italy and the UK at this point. Even France is textless. Make it one big feed.
Italy and UK safe also because they're older feeds, maybe. (Also, the Italian one is FTA and not fully WBD, remember)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Please tell me that the Nickelodeon syndrome has affected more Cartoonito feeds.

Markus Nelis

EDIT: I'm going to check schedules for Cartoonito Nordic
Not available right now. I can however check very soon because I know a specific time when September comes out. I'll post it here and compare to CEE if they're the same.

However since CEE will remove Alice & Lewis soon which Nordic feed doesn't have the rights do air, I can already bet well that the merging is going to happen. I feel like a certain show removed gives a great puzzle piece on what's going to happen.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

Hahaha, i just saw some cars and assumed it was Batwheels;). In all fairness, i haven't really paid attention to those shows as i did with Grizzy & the Lemmings so that explains it i guess.
I don't watch preschool shows either (outside Cartoonito slapstick shows). I can easily reckognise the characters though as I'm a huge fan on watching the channel promos and presentation in general.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts