Cartoonito International News and Discussion Thread

Sl!ght!yGreg

I don't watch preschool shows either (outside Cartoonito slapstick shows). I can easily reckognise the characters though as I'm a huge fan on watching the channel promos and presentation in general.
Fair enough. For me, i used to be like that back in the days. Nowadays, you know, it’s quite different for me. Real life responsibilities haunting. BUT. I'm back and better than ever.

OFF:

I had a huge obsession with Cartoon Network and Boomerang due it’s presentation, promo and shows. Same to Jetix and Fox Kids, lesser with Nickelodeon though.

It made my childhood, aside of playing marbles with friends, comparing Pokémon cards outside or gaming on the PlayStation. Occasionally was house grounded and only could watch TV, no PlayStation, no GameBoy so those channels were there when in need.

I used to make schedule of shows that were airing in 2006 back in the day. That was kinda crazy:D.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Cartoonito Nordic really seems to be merging with CEE on September 2nd... sort of?
The scheduling itself seems to be the nearly same, but they have filler episodes everywhere, and the episodes they air are mostly different.
Take a look:

Francisque

Cartoonito Nordic really seems to be merging with CEE on September 2nd... sort of?
The scheduling itself seems to be the nearly same, but they have filler episodes everywhere, and the episodes they air are mostly different.
Take a look:
Maybe they're gearing up?
Like when Disney XD EMEAs schedules started merging, initially they maintained some differences, for 1 month only

The fillers I suppose are for the longer slots of Cartoonito CEE

Markus Nelis

Cartoonito Nordic won't merge with CEE for now but it's going Disney XD route when they will get very similar schedules from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: J10

Markus Nelis

And Cartoonito Nordic schedule in September 2024. Too many changes so I won't bother bolding them.

Removed: Masha and the Bear / Lu & the Bally Bunch / Jessica's Big Little World / Silly Sundays (ugh too many will leave)

Dorothy will join.

06:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
07:55 Batwheels
08:30 Bugs Bunny Builders
09:05 The Tom and Jerry Show
10:00 Mr Bean
11:05 Grizzy and the Lemmings
12:00 Batwheels
12:30 Bugs Bunny Builders
13:00 Mr Bean
14:05 Grizzy and the Lemmings
15:00 Batwheels
15:30 Bugs Bunny Builders
16:00 The Tom and Jerry Show
17:15 Mr Bean
18:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
19:00 Batwheels
19:30 Bugs Bunny Builders
20:05 Mr Bean
21;05 Grizzy and the Lemmings
22:00 Bugs Bunny Builders
23:00 Batwheels
00:05 Mr Bean
00:55 Mush-Mush and the Mushables
02:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
03:00 Mr Bean
04:00 Mush-Mush and the Mushables
04:55 Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz

Now we just have 5 shows over and over again. This is why I don't like CEE.

Francisque

Cartoonito Nordic won't merge with CEE for now but it's going Disney XD route when they will get very similar schedules from now on.
Yeah, for now

Probably though gearing up when the playout in Munich will be ready to have the Scandinavian language there too

It's probably a delicate task and it makes sense for them to take time, until then

That's the problem when you have only one feed catering so many areas, programmes will get lost in the process

Markus Nelis

That's the problem when you have only one feed catering so many areas, programmes will get lost in the process
I don't see a problem of them airing Silly Sundays and Jessica though. Dubs are obviously available. The only show is Masha which some CEE countries air the show on other channel that Cartoonito in that area doesn't have the rights to air the show.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
And Cartoonito Nordic schedule in September 2024. Too many changes so I won't bother bolding them.

Removed: Masha and the Bear / Lu & the Bally Bunch / Jessica's Big Little World / Silly Sundays (ugh too many will leave)

Dorothy will join.

06:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
07:55 Batwheels
08:30 Bugs Bunny Builders
09:05 The Tom and Jerry Show
10:00 Mr Bean
11:05 Grizzy and the Lemmings
12:00 Batwheels
12:30 Bugs Bunny Builders
13:00 Mr Bean
14:05 Grizzy and the Lemmings
16:00 The Tom and Jerry Show
17:15 Mr Bean
18:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
20:05 Mr Bean
21;05 Grizzy and the Lemmings
22:00 Bugs Bunny Builders
23:00 Batwheels
00:05 Mr Bean
00:55 Mush-Mush and the Mushables
02:00 Grizzy and the Lemmings
03:00 Mr Bean
04:00 Mush-Mush and the Mushables
04:55 Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz

This is a new low for the channel. The variety was better in June or July although it will get slightly better again throughout October.

Still, looking at the shows currently available on Sky DE/AT's VOD:
1724059074035.png

Except Wacky Races and Alice & Lewis, they could easily air many of those.

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
Cartoonito CEE Schedule and Highlights for September 2024

- New episodes of Batwheels (S2.1) start airing from 23rd September, airing everyday at 15:00 CET. Reruns will be at 19:00 CET, plus on the day after at 08:00 and 11:55 CET. The first 10 episodes from this newest season will be part of the batch, the ones that already were released in the USA, which will air with one 11-minutes premiere per day, until the beginning of October.
- The Catch the Lemmings marathon will continue for most of the month, now the block being reduced to just two hours from 06:00 till 08:00 CET. It will keep airing until the 23rd of the month.

And now, here is the entire new schedule that will go on from 2nd September, which apparently will also be shared with the Nordic feed while they will still remain a separate channel. Markus posted it, but only for the first two weeks or so, as I have all the schedules from 2nd till 30th September. So, without further ado, let's get over to it:

(all times CET; changes are bolded; the Minisodes slots may or may not include Tom and Jerry in Singapore)

06:00 Catch the Lemmings / Mr. Bean: The Animated Series (from 23/09)
06:25
Catch the Lemmings / Mr. Bean: The Animated Series (from 23/09)
06:55 Catch the Lemmings / Grizzy and The Lemmings (from 23/09)
07:15 Catch the Lemmings / Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 segments) (from 23/09)

07:45 Minisodes [NOT EVERYDAY]
08:00 Batwheels
08:25 Bugs Bunny Builders
08:45 Minisodes
09:00 The Tom and Jerry Show
09:25 The Tom and Jerry Show
09:55 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series [WEEKDAYS] / Care Bears: Unlock The Magic (Specials) [WEEKENDS]
10:25 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series [WEEKDAYS] / Care Bears: Unlock The Magic (Specials) [WEEKENDS]

10:55 Grizzy and The Lemmings
11:10 Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 segments)
11:55 Batwheels
12:15 Minisodes
12:25 Bugs Bunny Builders
12:45 Minisodes
12:55 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
13:25 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
13:55 Grizzy and The Lemmings
14:15 Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 segments)
14:50 Minisodes
15:20 Minisodes
16:00 The Tom and Jerry Show [WEEKDAYS] / Care Bears: Unlock The Magic (Specials) [WEEKENDS]
16:25 The Tom and Jerry Show [WEEKDAYS] / 17:30 Care Bears: Unlock The Magic (Specials) [WEEKENDS]
16:45 Minisodes
17:00 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
17:25 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
17:55 Grizzy and The Lemmings
18:15 Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 segments)
19:50 Minisodes
20:00 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
20:25 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
20:55 Grizzy and The Lemmings
21:25 Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 segments)
22:00 Batwheels
22:25 Batwheels
22:55 Bugs Bunny Builders
23:25 Bugs Bunny Builders
23:50 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
00:15 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
00:45 Mush-Mush and The Mushables
01:15 Mush-Mush and The Mushables
01:45 Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 segments)
02:15 Grizzy and The Lemmings (4 segments)
02:50 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series (3 segments)
03:25 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
03:45 Minisodes [NOT EVERYDAY]
03:50 Mush-Mush and The Mushables
04:20 Mush-Mush and The Mushables (3 segments)
04:55 Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz (3 segments)
05:30 Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz

So Alice & Lewis are gone, while Mush-Mush and The Mushables are now airing only in the night schedule (again). Also Mr. Bean joins the overnight slots. At least one show will return this month, which is Care Bears: Unlock The Magic (still only the specials), which will only air on weekends. Yeah, the same thing they are doing like on CN CEE, with at least one slot on weekends being different from weekdays. This is getting really interesting.

All in all, while the schedule does have some differences, it still is basically the same thing as in August in terms of content. They still don't want to get rid of the three slapstick shows, but I know they are not going to move them to CN. Don't worry. Also @zQwmy and @Markus Nelis , bite your tongue about Wacky Races being on this channel.... That I really won't tolerate, it would be the most stupid thing to do from them, as the humour of that show clearly isn't "Cartoonito-ish". :rolleyes2:

Markus Nelis

They have the same schedules and the merging will be happening very soon. But they technically won't merge yet as both have different episodes at the same time. Merging should be done by October. Also since we will receive the same feed, I will keep posting the schedules. Changes don't really happen often in middle of the month so I basically posted the schedule for the entire month. While you can be more detailed. I don't receive every highlight. Alice is gone only because Nordic doesn't have the TV rights for it.

Btw, just because they receive the same schedule now, three shows won't be removed. Don't act like CEE didn't air those. Both feeds have had them since launch. They won't be gone whether you like it or not. I have repeated myself enough.

Daffyrocks

Cartoonito CEE September 2024 Premieres Info

Batwheels

23/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E01 - "Nightbike" (SEASON PREMIERE)
24/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E02 - "Bat-Light Blow-Out"
25/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E03 - "Kitty's Sleepover"
26/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E04 - "Mission: Stuffed Animal"
27/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E05 - "Follow the Bouncing Bam"
28/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E06 - "Big Rig Bam"
29/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E07 - "Air-Show, Don't Tell"
30/09 - 15:00 CET - S2E08 - "Monster Truck Amok"

Markus Nelis

bite your tongue about Wacky Races being on this channel.... That I really won't tolerate, it would be the most stupid thing to do from them, as the humour of that show clearly isn't "Cartoonito-ish". :rolleyes2:
Why should I bite my tongue? What? Why would anyone do that. Also it's a family channel and they can air more shows. WR could be even aired when kids are asleep. They won't air it though because it hasn't been seen on a linear TV in years. It won't randomly come back. No need to worry.

Daffyrocks

They have the same schedules and the merging will be happening very soon. But they technically won't merge yet as both have different episodes at the same time. Merging should be done by October. Also since we will receive the same feed, I will keep posting the schedules. Changes don't really happen often in middle of the month so I basically posted the schedule for the entire month. While you can be more detailed. I don't receive every highlight. Alice is gone only because Nordic doesn't have the TV rights for it.
well, I know you only get the schedule of only two weeks or so of the month. I posted the entire schedule for the whole September, till the end. Also, you still missed out Care Bears on weekends in your post.

But still, since we still have different feeds (technically), of course we can both post the schedules separately. Even if they are the same.

Markus Nelis

well, I know you only get the schedule of only two weeks or so of the month. I posted the entire schedule for the whole September, till the end. Also, you still missed out Care Bears on weekends in your post.

But still, since we still have different feeds (technically), of course we can both post the schedules separately. Even if they are the same.
Because weekends are usually the same so I didn't bother to check the differences.

And while they are different for now, I don't see them having the same schedule but a different feed for long. It's pointless and they will merge at some point. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. I meant that even after they merge, I will post the schedule. I don't mind you going into more details. But I can't do anything once we both finally have the same feed. I can post whenever. And I never told you to stop either.

Daffyrocks

I never told you to stop, so don't worry. If I don't feel like it sometimes, I can only leave you post about the new merged CEE+Nordics feed. But I will not complain if we both post about the same schedule

Markus Nelis

Just saying. You have been saying that you should be the only one to post the schedules for CEE when sometimes someone else posted them. At least that was in the past. This is why I mentioned about this. I'm glad you're letting me also do it as I may sometimes get it a day earlier. Of course if you post earlier than me, then I won't bother to post but usually I get the schedule slightly earlier.

Daffyrocks

Just saying. You have been saying that you should be the only one to post the schedules for CEE when sometimes someone else posted them. At least that was in the past. This is why I mentioned about this. I'm glad you're letting me also do it as I may sometimes get it a day earlier. Of course if you post earlier than me, then I won't bother to post but usually I get the schedule slightly earlier.
1724195010972.png

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts