Change one thing about a cartoon

Mandouga

I would keep Beetlejuice: The Animated Series the same for the most part, but I would add ay least these two things:

-I would bring back the Maitlands (you know, from the movie?), and make it so that if Lydia was in trouble or needed advice (that is, when even the “Ghost with the Most” can’t help), she would go to the attic and they would be there to help her…or at least try. OTOH, they would only appear in the attic. The attic might even feature the town model that was also in the movie.

-Lydia would only call him “BJ”, or “Beej” normally. Any time “the ‘B’ word” is said, it would always count as one of those “three times”. In fact, he might even comment about it. Since saying his name three times while he’s already there makes him go away, Lydia could even use it as a “full name ultimatum” (since he has no other name) if he ever steps out of line (or even tries to), which he often does anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eurbane

For the ghost and molly McGee:
*the many lives of scratch/alka-shamm, game on/f.o.n.n.a, and white Christmess/perfect day would air in season 1.
*mama’s gonna hustle/hooray for Mollywood and no good deed/marvel tov Libby would air in season 2.
*fit to print would pair with davenport‘s in demise which would follower up from Davenport’s on demand where a evil guy with evil fish close down davenport’s.
*Like father like Libby would pair with the ghost is Molly mcgee
*faint of art would pair with 100% Molly mcgee.
*Dance dad revolution would pair with all in the mind without Andrea davenport
*alka-shamm would have Andrea cameo in the audience.
*welcome to necro con would pair with carbon zero heroes without Andrea davenport
*The un haunting of Brighton video would pair with a soda to remember where Ollie Chen joins the soda heist
*hooray for Mollywood would have the Chens appear and Andrea found out Molly is friends with ghosts.
*Mabel tov libby would have Andrea only getting attacked by bats.
*Frightmares on Main Street would put a end to Andrea Davenport.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
Staff member
Clarence - the show is actually an adaption of the 1988 BBC2 series Clarence; it uses the same stories and plotlines from the 2014 Clarence, just with the 1988 one's cast

Problem Solverz - the Adult Swim pilot for it (Neon Knome) gets picked up but with its original name (Alfeville), and uses the characters from the pilot, the show, and its 2 DVD predecessors (Gone Cabin Carzy and Problem Solvers)

Big City Greens - Terry dumps and completely stops hanging out with Alexander

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts