PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Demon Slayer Will End With Three Movies"​

abb74fe7088490b5e7688b28a96dae81.jpg

"How are we already talking about the end of Demon Slayer? This show’s a big success! We’re adapting JUST the manga? What about Demon Slayer Shippuden? What about the spinoff about Tanjiro’s kid? Where’s the endless filler? It’s a different industry now.

Perhaps it isn’t that much of a shock that an end is in sight for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. 23 volumes isn’t a lot of material. What is surprising is that from this point forward, the anime won’t be on television. The manga’s ultimate arc, Infinity Castle, will instead be adapted as a trilogy of movies and released in theaters."

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts