"Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire" News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanBurrito25

I'm sure this will be a fun time, but after watching "Minus One", it's difficult not to play the comparison game. :sweat:

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
2/12: New image from Empire:

GGJgmyWWkAEUZqB.jpeg

2/14: Trailer 2:

And new poster:

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
I kind of tune out at all of the human scenes but Kong vs Scar, Blue Godzilla, and the tease of the surprise Titan has me hyped :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts