"Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" Apple+ Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
"Did you ever wonder what happened to the people on the bus when Godzilla went through the bridge?" Also the chances that someone related to Monarch would just so happen to be on that bridge :p.

Now that I think about it a lot of the Monster-verse is about kids trying to grapple with their parents and the secrets they're connected too o_O.

More John Goodman :D!

I love how Monarch's or the Monster-verse solution to everything always becomes to just sick Godzilla at it ;).

Frontier

Staff member
An inside look:

Oh wow, noted comic book writer Matt Fraction! I didn't know he was involved in this o_O.

The Russel family resemblance is uncanny :).

So we've got an arctic Titan, a spider Titan, a crab Titan, a flying Titan...and Godzill :cool:.

I love how Tokyo has a "watch out for Godzilla" sign :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Oops, tossed that a bit too soon. lol. Although that's an interesting nod if you've been reading the tie-in material. In the Birth of Kong comic, in 1996, Houston's son Aaron did the same thing - toss a Monarch kevlar bag containing his recordings into the ocean then it's found in 2012 by Houston and Monarch.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts