International Disney Networks Thread Part 11

Markus Nelis

The Villains of Valley View and Monsters at Work will be gone on Disney Channel Scandinavia from September 2nd. Hamster & Gretel will replace all slots. It will now be one of the most aired shows now. After all there's a lot of Phineas & Ferb similarities in this show so the show is getting some positive reviews compared to when it first started. I will post a full graph here once I also receive the weekend lineup.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I noticed when Fox was renamed FX in the CIS this year, they used almost the same words in the promo when Fox Kids was changed to Jetix. The text was as similar as possible. Probably the archives are stored in the company itself, surprisingly.
I think it's a coincidence. (?)

JulianRO

I noticed when Fox was renamed FX in the CIS this year, they used almost the same words in the promo when Fox Kids was changed to Jetix. The text was as similar as possible. Probably the archives are stored in the company itself, surprisingly.
That doesn't mean that they still have the archives.

TVArchive

It looks like a remake. I noticed the background with dots is similar

2017/2006
1000245538.jpg
1000245522.jpg

1000245532.jpg
1000245524.jpg

Attachments

• 1000245538.jpg
    1000245538.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1000245522.jpg
    1000245522.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 7

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
Was Playhouse Disney ever tested while Jetix Play was on the air? I feel like they tested out the screenbug during non broadcast hours (22:45-06:00)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
On a side note, being a movie channel that airs blockbusters on FTA asbsolutely did wonders for DC Russia.
The downside was having reduced terrestrial coverage - it and its predecessors and successor aren't part of the 20 federal channels that make up the three national multiplexes.

TVArchive

The downside was having reduced terrestrial coverage - it and its predecessors and successor aren't part of the 20 federal channels that make up the three national multiplexes.
sun was in the top 20 for the first half of 2024. sun is not included in any complexes, but managed to get into the rating. But the Sun is a federal (national) channel, like Disney (2011-2022), when it switched to free

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
sun was in the top 20 for the first half of 2024. sun is not included in any complexes, but managed to get into the rating. But the Sun is a federal (national) channel, like Disney (2011-2022), when it switched to free

The terrestrial coverage wasn't nationwide, and when they did the weather as a carryover of the predecessor TV7, it was likely limited to whatever cities had coverage.

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
DC Russia probably closed that small gap 2X2 had during after school/early night hours. Just thinking about how popular DC was in Russia until it closed down in 2022 really shocks me, never knew the channel was a smash hit there after they got rid of classic Disney shows.

TVArchive

Strange, if it's federal then it is in a situation similar to 2X2, where it didn't make it to the 20 must-carry channels.
channels are being added there by competition, perhaps 2x2 was not added because of provocative cartoons. 3 complexes do not exist, but there are plans

Just thinking about how popular DC was in Russia until it closed down in 2022
channels from Disney - Fox Kids, Jetix, Disney Channel are very popular in the CIS (among foreign children's channels). They are missed and remembered. This year, a Russian cartoon based on "The Why Why Family" was released, the authors mentioned this cartoon in every interview. Many people started watching anime because of "Shaman King" and "naruto". When they started showing "Miraculous" on TV3 this year, there was a lot of excitement, and the channel's group directly indicated in VK that they would be shown in dubbing from Disney. BabyTV has always worked in English, but the content in Russian was released on streaming. The only non-popular channel by Disney. Now this channel is available in one CIS country - Armenia

Nickelodeon became popular after the 2010s. 99% of people in the 2000s watched the block on TNT.

Cartoon Network also became popular after the 2010s. In the 90s there was an unsuccessful block on TV6 (1993-1994 Turner had 50%), there were 2 cartoons

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts