Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
xjqBD0F.jpg

It will happen. Eventually...

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Since when is this new DOG recognizable?! You can barely see Mickey Mouse...

And since when does Discovery Channel "own" the letter D? :D

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
DC Flanders and DC Wallonia now have the same line-up. (ever since most cartoons were removed from the night schedules) Even the episode titles are the same.

So that's why we had to wait so long for Gravity Falls S2.2! We have to wait for the French dubbings!

I hope this doesn't mean we won't get Rolling with the Ronks. The French version might be exclusive to some random French channel. I don't want it to end up on Disney XD NL :(

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Personally they could make a mash-up logo: "Disney CHANNEL" (in their respective fonts, no dots on top of the I) inside an adaptation of the 2002 (USA)/2003 (elsewhere) logo.

Francisque

DC Flanders and DC Wallonia now have the same line-up. (ever since most cartoons were removed from the night schedules) Even the episode titles are the same.

So that's why we had to wait so long for Gravity Falls S2.2! We have to wait for the French dubbings!

I hope this doesn't mean we won't get Rolling with the Ronks. The French version might be exclusive to some random French channel. I don't want it to end up on Disney XD NL :(
Now, is also the channel itself the same? (e.g. bumpers, same promos, same inscriptions etc.)?
Since when is this new DOG recognizable?! You can barely see Mickey Mouse...

And since when does Discovery Channel "own" the letter D? :D
It isn't recognisable.. the "Disney" brand itself is much more recognisable

I could only see such a D appearing in pan-Disney promotions

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I don't know. I only have DC in Dutch and English, and the last time I watched it was back when those first episodes of Star vs aired a few months ago. (Only to find out what a TERRIBLE show it is!)

I think it still has those NU and STRAKS banners, but they might have removed those words.

Ugh... It would make a lot more sense to pair Flanders with Norway and Denmark.

Oh well, it's not like I watch DC regularly. Once Gravity Falls is over, I won't watch it at all until the premiere of Ronks/DuckTales/BigHero6/Tangled.

Francisque

Flanders paired with Norway and Denmark? Last time I checked Flanders was not part of Scandinavia :D

The most logical thing to do now is to make Disney XD more widespread in Belgium, so that these Disney XD shows issues are over and you can watch the likes of Gravity Falls there

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Flanders paired with Norway and Denmark? Last time I checked Flanders was not part of Scandinavia :D
But we have the same words: nu, straks, film, etc...
And we share the same Disney Junior.

However, Wallonia is still better than the Netherlands. (still traumatized by their unpunctual schedule) So I guess it's a good compromis :p

The most logical thing to do now is to make Disney XD more widespread in Belgium, so that these Disney XD shows issues are over and you can watch the likes of Gravity Falls there
Proximus has promised to find replacements for CBBC, Cbeebies and Disney Junior. (Those all left the "Kids-boeket", Disney Junior is now free) Making Disney XD free is the last thing they're going to do.

Besides, Disney XD only airs from 06:00 till 18:00 for Proxmus and TV Vlaanderen costumers. The 24 hours version is Telenet-exclusive. (Although they sometimes forget to turn off the signal at 18:00 :D )

Furthermore, there's Kadet. I don't think anyone wants Disney XD BE. Most people who work for Kadet used to work for Disney, according to medialaan.be. This Medialaan/Disney deal would make the launch of Disney XD BE really hard. Medialaan is responisble for the ad blocks on all Belgian Disney networks...

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DC PT could probably be better with the Scandinavian team. It could follow DC Scandi's scheduling pattern, but that's impossible.

Either that or most of the Disney shows moving to SIC K, but rights issues make it unlikely.

Moleoman

"Adventures in Babysitting" will premiere in 9th September on Disney Channel Poland.

Meanwhile according to telvis.fi the movie will premiere on DC Scandinavia in 30th September (and it will be followed by Soy Luna sneak peek): www.telvis.fi/tvohjelmat/?vw=channel&ch=imdisneychannels&dy=30 IX.2016&sh=all

Also in September on DC Scandinavia the most remembered DCOMs will be shown every day at 18:30 CET.:
01 IX - High School Musical
02 IX - High School Musical 2
03 IX - Lemonade Mouth
04 IX - Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
05 IX - Camp Rock
06 IX - Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
07 IX - The Suite Life Movie
08 IX - Zapped!
09 IX - Teen Beach Movie
10 IX - Teen Beach 2
11 IX - Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie
12 IX - The Cheetah Girls
13 IX - The Cheetah Girls 2
14 IX - The Cheetah Girls: One World
15 IX - Minutemen
16 IX - Girl vs. Monster
17 IX - Frenemies
18 IX - Princess Protection Program
19 IX - Starstruck
20 IX - Good Luck Charlie: The Road Trip Movie
21 IX - Avalon High
22 IX - Jump In!
23 IX - Bad Hair Day
24 IX - Cloud 9
25 IX - Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure
26 IX - Let It Shine
27 IX - Geek Charming
28 IX - Invisible Sister
29 IX - Descendants
30 IX - Adventures in Babysitting (PREMIERE!)

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Here are the recent and rare DC continuities around the world! Sorry for spamming but due to the video limit, I'll upload them in two posts...

- DC CEE, May 31 (Bulgarian; include ads)

- DC Poland, June 22

- DC Netherlands, July 7

- DC Israel, July 30

- DC Asia, July 31

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The excess of ads in the first video makes me remind of the raw feed of Nickelodeon Iberia, which has more ads than promos.

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
...and here are the continuities recorded early this month.

- DC Japan, August 2 (part 1)

- DC Japan, August 2 (part 2)

- DC Germany, August 3

Meanwhile, DC Korea finally have changed the English word 'next' to Korean word '잠시 후 (Jamsi hu)' which meaning is same as the English one, as seen on this Danger Mouse bumper.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Proximus has promised to find replacements for CBBC, Cbeebies and Disney Junior. (Those all left the "Kids-boeket", Disney Junior is now free) Making Disney XD free is the last thing they're going to do.
Both Disney channels in Portugal are on basic packages on all providers. Disney Junior used to be on expanded packages but then it downgraded to basic, don't know when, on my provider.

Kync

Why Disney Channels (like CEE) don't air the DC original series bumper at the end of show? In one episode of Good Luck, Chairlie in DC CEE (the Bulgarian soundtrack) there is the bumper music at the background of It's a Laugh Production logo so maybe that means they remove it purposely?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Why Disney Channels (like CEE) don't air the DC original series bumper at the end of show? In one episode of Good Luck, Chairlie in DC CEE (the Bulgarian soundtrack) there is the bumper music at the background of It's a Laugh Production logo so maybe that means they remove it purposely?
DC PT airs that at the end of their shows.

Kync

DC PT airs that at the end of their shows.
Wow, that's cool. I have so many question about DC CEE and maybe the CH/HU version because they're almost the same, so sorry about that.

Do the channels have BUG? Or the logo is just in the series?
The next bumpers of the shows which are before the widescreen transition (like Good Luck Charilie, Liv and Maddie) at the end the logo fade out. While in the shows which were after the widescreen transition (like Miraculous and K.C. Undercover) the logo doesn't fade out.

Why the CEE commericial bumper have RECLAME instead of Publicitate/Реклама? While CH/HU have Reklám/Reklama. Before the 2014 rebrand, there was 2 commericial bumpers, Reclame at the start, and Reklama at the end.

Do CH/HU have the 2009 bumper at the start of the regular programming?
Around this summer CEE changed it with bumper from the acutal rebrand.

Do CH/HU has HD version? If no is it planned? The second question refers for CEE too.

Do CH/HU makes his own idents?

I thins thats for now. And sorry for my bad english.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts