International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kync

Disney Channel CEE aired a promo for the last episodes of Miraculous from season 1.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
It looks like DC BE is going to skip Weirdmageddon 2 & 3.

It's weird to say DC BE. In September I'll check if we still get NU / STRAKS / LATER banners.

Francisque

DC Wallonia and DC Flanders in spite of the same shows at similar times still have different schedules due to different length of the ad breaks in the two different markets, so we can still assume the two are different channels, technically speaking

It's not really that much different compared to how the channels were when DC France was first replaced in Wallonia, with the exception of bits here and there

You can compare the two up here:
http://fr.disney.be/disney-channel/en-ce-moment
http://nl.disney.be/disney-channel/gids

Now, the likes of DC CE and EE could/should do the same, in order to have text on the promos etc.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
DC Wallonia will air Have a Laugh tonight at 03:00, but the Flemish schedules don't mention it.

I'll record it to check if we'll get it too.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
While I was checking the TV guide, a banner appeared with "MORGEN". (=Dutch for tomorrow)

EDIT: DC PL's English audio track...

If both Poland and Germany get it on DC, then let's hope Belgium won't dump it on DXD either!

Francisque

While I was checking the TV guide, a banner appeared with "MORGEN". (=Dutch for tomorrow)

EDIT: DC PL's English audio track...

If both Poland and Germany get it on DC, then let's hope Belgium won't dump it on DXD either!
So, they have English during their promos too.. that's a new one to me :D

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
That makes three of us. I think it's there cause PL is still part of the CEE operations/market and it also probably works as a failsafe for the UK management to understand the playout/programming.

Francisque

Also interesting how no date or time is given on the inscriptions during that promo

As for why promos are English: of course it's the CEE/British team connection, just maybe I expected it to contain just the audioless promos

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
That makes three of us. I think it's there cause PL is still part of the CEE operations/market and it also probably works as a failsafe for the UK management to understand the playout/programming.
But I think that it's probably a third-party show, and that seems to be an exception.

Francisque

I don't see what that has to do with the show being a third-party show

They wouldn't put English audio during a promotion for a third party show only, it'd make no sense..
Of course I have the feeling all the promos have English on the second audiotrack, with no/little difference

Moleoman

Very funny (and unexpected to me) thing is that it is one of first promos since August 2010 to not be in Polish on English audio track. Another thing is that for some reason both PL and EN announcers "think" that "Rolling with the Ronks!" had previously aired on DC PL (but actually didn't).

RegularCapital

Staff member
@RegularCapital apparently the break you checked/recorded on Disney Junior was an "irregular" one: Disney decided to change the schedule just after I checked it

But now, are you able to check the ad break on either today or tomorrow (or for the whole week until Friday) between 4pm and 6pm (about 16:22, 16:52, 17:22, 17:52 to 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00; even just one) to see how they're able to fill this long external breaks, in order to keep the 30 minutes slots and not have an ad break in the middle? Again, I suppose they have ads+educational fillers, but I want a confirmation
Thanks a lot again :D

Do it with calm, don't worry about it :)

It goes also without saying I believe Disney Junior UK never had internal breaks because of its preschooler focus, just as the American counterpart..so I think they have always relied on some kind of fillers

That will be hard for me as I usually get back from work at 6pm. Next Monday is a bank holiday and I have the day off.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Disney Channel PT promos for A Batalha dos Filmes had Cameron Boyce dubbed (by trying to mention as many DCOMs possible).

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
DC FL still has the NU/STRAKS banners. The Mickey Mouse shorts also have Dutch title cards.

They didn't air Have a Laugh last night, so Fransisk was right.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Why oh why did no one bother to tell me this?

A 71 year old American lady trying to speak Dutch. She's really good :)
They redubbed her in the Dutch version, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts