Francisque

Thinking about that, it's such a shame that aside from CBBC, no other commercial broadcaster has really "tried" on the UK children's TV FTA sector, not as much as CBBC

Had CITV Channel been launched earlier than 2006 (already a messy and decaying era), probably it would've stood a chance

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
Oh yeah, this was 100% my era. The funny thing is, I don't remember seeing pandalian at all on the channel but I guess this proves it aired (and also they didn't care about it at all looking at the spelling)
Probably seen as disposable to them... Not even airing on kix

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts