"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 6 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodie999

Kinda wonder if this will dovetail into more Cloak and Dagger like shows.
Hey, you know what? Loeb also teased the Cloak & Dagger and Runaways crossover is just the beginning of future crossovers to come.

"DEADLINE: The much-rumoredCloak & Dagger and Runaways crossover has become official, is this going to be just a one-off even though the two outlets have shared corporate parenthood?"

"LOEB: This is something we’ve wanted to do since Season 1on both shows. We hope it’s the first of many. It’s one of the many benefits of having all our shows on Disney-based platforms. It is a shared universe. #itsallconnected!"

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
A new casting report for a Phase 4 movie seems to hint at Namor.
Code named "David," they're described as a "ruler of an ancient, distant kingdom." It's said that Marvel Studios is preferably looking for an actor who is of Asian descent, and fans have been saying for years that they would like someone of that ethnicity to bring the ruler of Atlantis to the big screen.

Johntoonfan05

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Seems like this is as much of a custody battle over him as it is for Spidey :sweat:.
I don't know if there was any turth to it but I recall seeing talk of Holland unfollowing Sony on social media. lol.

Well, they're building up to two major teams, so not that surprising ;).

I was expecting a slow build for both groups anyways.
Seems so like a slow build is in order. Phase 4 seems really stand alone in the sense that there's no real connective narrative yet compared to the past phases. Which I think is the best move, imo, after the big finale.

Frontier

Staff member
I don't know if there was any turth to it but I recall seeing talk of Holland unfollowing Sony on social media. lol.
I doubt it's true, but if so...that's cold :p.
Seems so like a slow build is in order. Phase 4 seems really stand alone in the sense that there's no real connective narrative yet compared to the past phases. Which I think is the best move, imo, after the big finale.
It's the breather arc :).

GM_Comand

The thing going on between Disney and Sony thus Spider-Man leaving the MCU. The thing that really sucks about it for me at least is because now we most likely won't see Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) with the Avenger or hanging out with Carol Danvers in the MCU. Well, I pretty sure Sony owns the rights to Jess I might be wrong though.

Last edited:

brodie999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I'll be having a nice family barbecue tomorrow to celebrate. Hope to hear from you soon.
Wonder why Nickelodeon still shows We Make Fun version 1 promo even though version 2 has been updated this year?
Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.

Featured Posts