"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 8 (Spoilers)

the greenman

Well, that's kind of the first big step and hopefully handled better than other Marvel Studios' streaming productions :).
On the one hand, I totally support this. On the other hand I am kinda scratching my head wondering why they decide to pull a character from straight out obscurity with ZERO fan base (at least alive anyways) whatsoever.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

harry580

then again, guardians of the galaxy were obscure characters but the movies made them a big name in marvel next to the avengers & x men

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
An insider claims they are not holding back with Born Again, using it to show the audience that Marevl Studios is capable of handling mature stories meant for other audiences and not limiting themselves to what they know, and Born Again will do that it’s Netflix counterpart did not.

And they are aiming to do a Moon Knight season 2 before Midnight Sons.

And Wonder Man will be a combination of comedy and horror.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
An insider claims they are not holding back with Born Again, using it to show the audience that Marevl Studios is capable of handling mature stories meant for other audiences and not limiting themselves to what they know, and Born Again will do that it’s Netflix counterpart did not.

And they are aiming to do a Moon Knight season 2 before Midnight Sons.

And Wonder Man will be a combination of comedy and horror.
So like Moon Knight...but better executed :p.

It would be nice to see Moon Knight again :).

The "horror" aspect makes me wonder if they're going to hard on how deranged Grim Reaper is or actually show Simon dying and coming back to life :eek:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, that would be cool, provided they have a good plan in place for all these shows :p.
It feels excessive. Sure they always announce future titles in bulk but after redoubling their efforts to retool shows like Born Again, I thought D23 would be just previewing what they're already working on. But shrug. I'm intrigued about Blonde Phantom and Strange Tales, wouldn't have guessed those happening.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Blonde Phantom? Has she ever had a solo comic?
Yes, in the late 40s and I want to say she had a long set of appearances in one of the She-Hulk comics.

I wonder who Strange Tales would potentially center around.
That. I'm curious if it's a star or if it's a true anthology series vs. the What If...? format.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts