"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 8 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
Seems like Agatha was caught in like a modern day crime procedural until she wakes up and cycles through all her sitcom forms o_O.

So is this going to be one of those "villain trying to regain their powers" stories and all the people she ropes in the process? I'm curious how they'll depict Agatha's moral alignment throughout and by the end of it :confused:.

Kind of concerned about Billy seemingly becoming an Agatha groupie but I imagine it's partially because he wants to learn about Wanda :ack:.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers turns 20 today. Disney Channel has the put the first episode on Youtube, no it's not on Disney Plus.
Will Maria Robotnik ever star in a Sonic cartoon as a regular or a recurring character?
As I don't have my community tab from YouTube anymore to write on (for now), I willl tell you here some of the things I will do to keep you somehow up-to-date. Tonight, the film I will be watching is one that once again reminds me that Disney is still 100 and I can still celebrate.
I'm glad Teens Titans Go doesn't get much hate anymore, but the damage had been done when Christina Miller left CN in 2019. People should have given her a chance and she pushed a lot when it comes to the CN app.

awinger24 wrote on Goldstar!'s profile.
You were right and I was wrong. Whatever I was fearing about in the past was uncalled for. I do wish things get better in Hollywood soon.

Featured Posts