"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 10 (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Welcome to the tenth installment of the Avengers Assemble News and Discussion thread, here on the Marvel Animation Forum! This thread includes discussion about all of its seasons - whether its Avengers: Ultron Revolution, Avengers: Secret Wars, or the currently airing 5th season Avengers: Black Panther's Quest! Keep up to date with any news about the show, and discuss them in a civilized manner right here!

NtouNqC.png

Sundays on Disney XD​

Avengers: Black Panther's Quest series description:
The Black Panther must decide his loyalties. Is he an Avenger first or King of Wakanda? As the mysterious Shadow Council rises to challenge Wakanda, T’Challa teams up with his sister Shuri to go on missions that no other Avenger can. It’s a globe-trotting journey of espionage and mystery as old foes resurface and new friends are made. In the end, Black Panther must balance defending his home and stopping threats before they start. Is he a sword or shield? Only he can decide.

Stay tuned for further updates on Marvel's Avengers Assemble here at Anime Superhero Forums!

Comments?

Previous Discussion Threads
:
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)
--Marvel's Avengers Assemble[/I]Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 4 (Spoilers)
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 5 (Spoilers)
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 6 (Spoilers)
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 7 (Spoilers)
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 8 (Spoilers)
-Marvel's Avengers Assemble News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion. Keep your posts thoughtful, relevant and insightful. Do not post any improper or inflammatory material, in addition to conducting yourself in a proper and civilized manner. And please, don't post for just the sake of posting. Have something of worth to add to the conversation. We will issue warnings and infractions if we believe it necessary. Remember, keep discussions ON-TOPIC!

Continuing from the previous thread, here's a preview for this week's episode, "Bashenga":
Black Panther discovers secrets about his ancestor, Bashenga, the founder of Wakanda.

And here are the titles and log-lines for the episodes set to debut in February on Disney XD.
Sunday, Feb. 10
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “King Breaker Part One“
(9:00–9:30 P.M. EST)
Black Panther must go behind enemy lines to save his foes from an even bigger threat.
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “King Breaker Part Two“
(9:30–10:00 P.M. EST)
With an attack coming from multiple sides, Black Panther turns to help from an unlikely source
Sunday, Feb. 17
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Widowmaker“
Black Panther explores a secret enemy facility with a nefarious past.
Sunday, Feb. 24
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Atlantis Attacks“
All of Black Panther’s efforts to protect Wakanda are thrown into jeopardy by a new foe.
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “House of M“
(9:30–10:00 P.M. EST)
The past actions of Black Panther and The Avengers come back to haunt them.

Frontier

Staff member
Harrison Wilcox teases what's in store for the next episodes this season.
"Breakups" is kind of an odd word to use when there's literally no romantic relationships on this show :p.

I guess he could mean team/partnerships...

I guess the "reunion" is the return of Cap and a certain family member (or two). I wonder if any of the major character deaths will be on the heroes' side :confused:.

Johntoonfan05

The House of M but wait How will they Do the House of M? Will they do it with Just Black Panther and The Avengers.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
They've already done Atlantis without Namor three times so why not.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
So an adaption of Queen's Vengence seems more likely then.

Man, it's always weird how Marvel and DC use the same Arthurian legend characters as villains.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts