"Marvel's Hit-Monkey" Season Two Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss this Season!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Marvel's Hit-Monkey - Season Two
Debut
- July 15, 2024 (on Hulu)

Synopsis: In New York City, Monkey finds a path to escape his life of killing, while Bryce attempts to repair the damage to those he wronged in life. But what will it cost them to undo the past?

Co-created and executive produced by Josh Gordon and Will Speck, Marvel’s Hit-Monkey follows a Japanese snow monkey (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) who embarks on an epic quest for revenge, guided by a ghostly hitman mentor named Bryce (Jason Sudeikis). Olivia Munn and Ally Maki also return from Season 1 as Akiko Yokohama and Haruka. Season 2 of the Hulu original features the voices of newcomers Leslie Jones (Saturday Night Live) and Cristin Milioti (How I Met Your Mother), who plays Bryce’s abandoned daughter, Iris.

Episode Guide:

01. Return to Sender

Monkey makes a name for himself as a hitman in New York City while Bryce tries to reconnect with his daughter; all that changes when Haruka arrives with Bonsai Master's sword.

02. Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?
Monkey, Bryce, and Haruka break protocol, demanding to know who set them up. This leads them to a mysterious Member's Only club, where an unlikely assassin aids in their mission.

03. The Rope
Monkey tries to save Haruka, while Bryce looks for a way to speak with Iris. But when their efforts lead them to the hyper-capable Assassin's Cooperative, a greater mission emerges...

04. Never Too Late
Monkey, Bryce, and Haruka struggle against an enemy with the ability to see into the future.

05. Akiko
Monkey is violently reunited with Akiko, while the rift with Bryce deepens. Meanwhile, Monkey's bonds with the Co-Op grows deeper, and Boone's tragic past comes to light.

06. The Estate
Monkey, Bryce, Haruka, and The Co-Op visit The Shepherd's ranch estate to retrieve the final relic, but he and his wife aren't going down without a fight.

07. The Last Supper
Bryce, Haruka, and Iris turn Eunice's beach house into a fortress, awaiting the Co-Op's invasion. But when Monkey shows up, it triggers a knock-down, drag-out fight.

08. Mind Mall
A reluctant Bryce smuggles himself into Slyke's mind in order to rescue Monkey from a sadistic killer known as The Hunter.

09. The Concrete Jungle
The Co-Op uses the reforged relic to unleash the full power of the natural world on New York City. It's up to our gang and a group of unlikely heroes to stop them from destroying all of humankind.

10. History Lessons
Monkey and Bryce fight Boone throughout history, and ultimately Monkey is forced to face his true origin. But just when they think they've won the day, Akiko returns to take revenge.

All 10 episodes debut today on Hulu! This thread is for members to speak about all of the episodes or the majority of them at once. Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Related links
:
"Marvel Animation on Hulu" General News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
"Marvel's Hit-Monkey" Season One Talkback (Spoilers)
"Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K." Season One Talkback (Spoilers)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.
DFC-licious!

The Boomerang YouTube channel has been rebranded into the Cartoon Cartoons channel.

Featured Posts