"Marvel's Spider-Man: Far From Home" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChessKing

The folks over at Omega Underground have uncovered what is believed to be an audition video for a role in the upcoming sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming, and that role is Peter Parker's other love interest from the comics, Gwen Stacy (played previoulsy by both Bryce Dallas Howard and Emma Stone).

The video shows an unknown French actress by the name of Louna Fournier reading through a couple of different scenes, one with Peter and the other with Gwen's father, Captain George Stacy.

Of course, it's entirely possible that this was simply an open casting call and the role is up for grabs to everyone, but there's also a chance that the character has been written with a specific nationality/ethnicity in mind. OU theorizes that Gwen might be a new European exchange student at Parker's school.

Whatever the case may be, it seems like a safe bet that Gwen and her father will be introduced in the sequel.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...-stacy-as-a-european-exchange-student-a156225

Frontier

Staff member
A French Gwen would be...something :p.

I wonder if she'd still be blonde, though I guess that would make her resemble Betty :rolleyes2:.

the greenman

That is interesting. I remember in the comics, after her father's death, she moved to England. All I know is they better start drawing closer to the comic characters like JJJ and other characters we have yet to see. I think when Marvel gets the Fantastic Four, I hope they have their stuff together on Spidey.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
That is interesting. I remember in the comics, after her father's death, she moved to England. All I know is they better start drawing closer to the comic characters like JJJ and other characters we have yet to see. I think when Marvel gets the Fantastic Four, I hope they have their stuff together on Spidey.

Spidey and the Torch team-up for the win :cool:.

reflection01

The dad of a French exchange student is an NYPD captain?

Or a European actress will do an American accent.

Batstickertoon

Liz actually become next villain in homecoming squeal

Liz Allan of daughter Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture after her father went to prison Liz and her mother move to move to Oregon what happened to her? we'll interview with Total Film confirmed she going be Starfire in future film but what if it can change all that this is new spiderman universe in MCU I think Liz became Starfire, how about she become Vulture like her father. This going be recap like harry Osborn still seeks vengeance for his father's death in spider man (2002-2007). that Liz seek revenge against peter Parker aka spiderman

How play out?

It take place 1 year after homecoming Liz Allan lose her mother ( well in superhero film's she die 1.cancer 2.car accident or 3.depression suicide) Allan taking under caregiver by Tinkerer make her guardian,meanwhile both of them visit Liz Father in jail both of them talk Adrian telling Liz how is spiderman is? Revealed peter Parker she don't believed her father but it all making sense peter acting weird,party,poem and Vulture arrested Liz asking tinkerer search & stolen her father Vulture suit. peter Parker and M.J on dating in city second later there was explosion cross down town Peter rush down their get attack by Vulture (Liz Allen) unmarked herself to peter Parker asking parker it was he fault and blame peter ruining her life & wanting kill he

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm...I wonder what they would need to film in Berlin? Though they have teased the Stacy's are foreigner's in this continuity o_O.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Hmm...I wonder what they would need to film in Berlin? Though they have teased the Stacy's are foreigner's in this continuity o_O.
Yeah, my guess would be Gwen catching a flight back to the States.

Frontier

Staff member
I can only judge her by her period outfits, but everyone did look pretty snazzy in that movie ;).

Although I wonder if she also designs/handles the Superhero/Supervillain costumes as well?

Frontier

Staff member
Casting for "an International European in her 20's" to play a new "femme fatale female lead"
Will Holland's Peter even be old enough for a Femme Fatale in her 20's by the time of this movie :p?

Although the report of a European female lead kind of tracks with what we've heard about Gwen so far, even if "Femme Fatale" is the last thing I think about when it comes to Gwen Stacy, though "lead" could also potentially refer to a villain I guess (and the reason the Stacy's come to New York) :ack:.

I wouldn't put it past them to gender-flip Chameleon, especially since Silver and Black probably rules out the ladies this article references :sweat:.

the greenman

It might be Kraven's wife or even daughter. Based on SONY I wouldn't be surprised about anything that is non-tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts