Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom "Generations, Parts 1-2" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate & Discuss these "Spider-Man Maximum Venom" episodes!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

Frontier

Staff member
On the other hand, Swarm's connection to Miles was a bit too weird. Similarly it probably needed a bit more build-up, and in a way I can kind of see what they were going for. But as others have mentioned it feels strange they didn't use his uncle Aaron for this role. I guess Aaron being Swarm would have also felt odd, but I think they could have used his Prowler persona, not only it would have been more accurate to the comics but a nice nod to having Hobie Brown in the role last season (similar to how they had Amadeus Cho as the Hulk without any explanation a couple of episodes ago).
I've been wondering to myself if they were planning to use Cho in Marvel Rising at some point and that dovetailed into his appearance here, like RiRi did.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Yeah, it looked like Norman was missing his right leg and his left arm. But his arm seemed intact after reverting from his Goblin state (I didn't get a clear look at his leg at the end).

Roxas_Sora

I just realised something, Norman Osborn despite what his intentions are he unintentionally achieved what Max Modell was trying to.

By fixing the human body,

Yeah, but this seems one of those situations of "cure is worse than illness". I mean, in order to heal your body, first you have to become a monster? I don't think it compensate it.

Frontier

Staff member
Yeah, but this seems one of those situations of "cure is worse than illness". I mean, in order to heal your body, first you have to become a monster? I don't think it compensate it.
I guess it probably depends on how he feels once he wakes up, but he'll probably still have the mania he had before.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts