Movies that were classified by the MPAA but NEVER released AT ALL in the US?

FirePuppy

Does anyone know of any movies that did get an MPAA rating of any kind, but NEVER got any kind of release whatsoever in the United States?

FirePuppy

I just want to know if any one of you can think of any films that have been classified by the MPAA of any rating, but never ever got any kind of release in the United States at the same time.

[classic swim]

SwimShady
The framing of your question is just very unheard of.

Trying to wrap my head around a scenario where a Hollywood film gets finalized with an MPAA rating but then they ship it to Toronto instead.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I just want to know if any one of you can think of any films that have been classified by the MPAA of any rating, but never ever got any kind of release in the United States at the same time.
Why? Why should we put in that work, especially because as Classic Swim noted, it's almost certainly never happened?

Edit:

Google exists. It's not our job to do your research for you, especially since you refuse to tell us why you need it.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts