"My Adventures With Superman" Animated Series News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
7/19: Info on Issue #5.
Written by JOSIE CAMPBELL Art by PABLO M. COLLAR
Cover by LI CREE Variant cover by RICARDO LÓPEZ ORTIZ
Amazo is free—but not for long if Bloodshot and Deathstroke get their way! Superman, the Kents, and Amazo are caught in the crosshairs of both men as they try to fend off an all-out invasion of Cadmus … all while learning dark secrets about Krypton’s past and Amazo’s true purpose.
$3.99 US | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock) ON SALE 10/2/24

7/20: 16 second clip from the season finale.

Jake Wyatt posted rough animation from "Superman!"

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Glad to hear it :).
Definitely explains why Felischer Lois was "Lois Prime." I can definitely see the personality similarities though it's kind of funny how visually they couldn't be more different (femme/tomboy, long hair/short hair, skirt/pants) :p.

I guess Brain, Mallah, and Livewire being fan favorites explains not only their spotlight but why they became less explicitly villainous :rolleyes2:.

Greg91

Reporter
Oh man, I love this. Superboy looks so good and this is the design I prefer for him. I like the Young Justice look as well, but it's cool that he starts with his 90s outfit like Reign of the Supermen.

I'm curious how this show will evolve with the supporting cast and villains. Will Krypto show up or newer villains like Red Cloud?

Definitely glad this show was renewed.

Frontier

Staff member
Thoughts:

- Superboy! I honestly didn't think we'd really get him, but points for actually incorporating him and using his classic 90's design without changing much up. I'm excited to see how Conner changes up the dynamic :).

- Intergang is still in the villains roster so I'm guessing they'll get an episode. Maybe Lex will upgrade them :confused:?

- So...on the left we've got Hank Henshaw as Cyborg-Superman, on the right is Zod, on the bottom left is Kryptonian scientists (including possibly Allura?), on the bottom right is Bizarro (?) along with, of course, Lex Luthor finally bald and looming in the center as the main villain :evil:.

- I'm kind of underwhelmed by the casts' new civilian outfits because they don't look all that different from their season 1 outfits. I'm glad Kara is in the intro, but I wish she still looked like Android 18 :p.

- I wish they'd confirm if Clark and Kara are getting the trunks/skirt...

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I also wrote an article for the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com.

Superboy To Join “My Adventures With Superman” Season 3​

vlcsnap-2024-07-27-22h35m12s381.jpg

The second season of My Adventures With Superman expanded the Man of Steel’s cast of supporting characters by introducing his cousin, Kara/Supergirl. The recently announced third season will continue this tradition as it was announced at Comic-Con that none other than Superboy will join the cast. That is, the teenage clone of Superman and not the younger version of Clark himself (which would have been kind of redundant given the character here is rather young already), or Jon, his Lois’ biological child (again, too young!). A first look at the Superboy design is included below in the article.

Superboy (also known as Kon-El or Connor Kent), debuited in the comics back in 1993, during the infamous “Death of Superman” story arc. He was a genetic clone of Superman created by Project Cadmus and one of the new Supermen to surface following the Man of Steel’s apparent death at the hands of Doomsday. Interestingly enough, other such Supermen have also appeared or have been teased on the show so far, including John Irons (Steel) and Hank Henshaw (who could become Cyborg Superman any minute now).

Click here to read the full article.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announced a Animation Mania sale for Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, WB Animation, DC, and Hanna Barbara titles for digital media retailers for under $30

who up jorkin their pork rn
Yesterday, one of the DTVA shows that Disney tends to overlook, has turned 20 years old. I am talking about Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, which premiered yesterday, 21st August 2004.

MV5BZDZhMmUyNGMtMjE4My00ZGFlLWJiNWQtNjM1OTAzZWJlMGZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA4OTIyMzY@._V1_.jpg

As of yesterday morning already full NFL Slimetime Rookie Special has been added to youtube Nickelodeon.
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers turns 20 today. Disney Channel has the put the first episode on Youtube, no it's not on Disney Plus.

Featured Posts