"Netflix" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Zorak Masaki

I think it’s been said already, but what’s the point if you have to pay for it anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always thought they should have a free (ad-supported) tier. Most of the content would still be there, but when it comes to their original shows, only the first season would be available. That way, if someone previews that season and likes it, it would motivate them to subscribe to the higher tier to get the rest of the seasons.

the greenman

I've always thought they should have a free (ad-supported) tier. Most of the content would still be there, but when it comes to their original shows, only the first season would be available. That way, if someone previews that season and likes it, it would motivate them to subscribe to the higher tier to get the rest of the seasons.
Problem is they cancel stuff so quickly (based on their secret metrics), A series of 2 or 3 seasons may not be enticing at this point. Unless it's stuff they inherited from someplace else like Cobra Kai or Manifest.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Mandouga

YEAH, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, ah! I knew it wouldn’t just be animation, though I have to say, I was wondering about their original (live-action) series as well (which now includes Power Rangers Dino Fury)…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogBoneController

Netflix lost ~1 million subscribers in Q2, less than the ~2 million they projected.

They now expect to add ~1 million in Q3, less than the 1 8 million analysts were hoping for.

Better than expected, but not out of the woods yet.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Reactions: Moe

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts